[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kiss-less hug-less handhold-less virgin >no man talks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 008.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>kiss-less hug-less handhold-less virgin
>no man talks to me because of my incredibly unattractive appearance and most of all, hygiene
>NEET and overall loser
>"lmaorofl all femells get dicked no matter whatz ther look like"
>"yeh, chad fuqs em on the regular"
>"heh women are all whores and they were given an unfair advantage, unlike me."
>even if i got a guy id ruin it by being a schizophrenic
Haha, good jokes.
Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>38725694
u sound like you smell bad
>>
If you really are what you claim, then you have to understand that you're in he absolute bottom tier of females, whereas the males complaining about women are very often average, even above average males. They don't claim that 100% of females get dicked by Chad, thy claim that most would like to if they could, and many do.

You could easily work on your hygiene which according to you is you major issue. You're ugly inside, though, for coming here to r9k and expressing your self-pity and narcissism on the one place below average males have to air their grievances.
>>
I'd bang you and I don't even know what you look like. As long as you're biologically female, I'd bang you. I'm a completely average man.

What I mean by this is, GTFO.
>>
>>38725694
Well OP?
>>38725738

answer the question, Do you smell bad? If so, describe the smell. Also describe the ways in which you neglect your hygiene .
>>
>>38725694
The hygiene part is fixable. If you do that someone will be willing to dick you for sure. It wont be a chad but trust me. There are equally desperate and dont care as long they can stick it into a warm meat hole of a female
>>
>>38725694

>unattractive
>hygiene
>schizophrenic

There you go. Fix these 3 things and you are good to go!

Unless you are extremely overweight, buy new clothes and maybe try a new hair cut.

Honestly, gender makes little difference. If more people here made lifestyle changes they could find a bf/gf.
>>
>>38725772
Why though? Why would you fuck someone just because they have a specific body part? That sounds desperate and lonely. Afterwards, you'd probably feel empty and disgusted
>>
>>38725762
>whereas the males complaining about women are very often average, even above average males.

I'm ugly, are you saying no one on this board is ugly? What about incels, are they often average or above average? Fuck off normie
>>
>>38725738
/thread
That's what 4chan does... Right...? Oh god, I've just given away I'm here here from normieit
>>
>>38725694
Post a disposable email or skype.

There are definitely guys on r9k who would bang you. You just need to ask.
>>
>>38725809
Beats fucking my hand every three hours.
>>
>>38725738
This, deodorant and showers, you toadstie

Seriously, how often do you shower/do you do use deodorant though?
>>
>>38725843
Every few weeks.
And never.
>>
>>38725694
Are you morbidly obese? as long as you don't weight more than the couch you're pretty set to get at least some guy to date you, men don't think like women do, we really are not that picky when it comes to looks, only Chad's can afford to be that picky and expect it to work
So how to fix your situation? if obese, stop eating like a pig, eat less / more healthy food, and move more / burn more calories, about the odor you just have to force yourself into daily habit of taking a shower
You're a woman, you aren't expected to have a job, have a education, have a career, be witty, be wise, be smart, be charming or be anything apart from light enough to be lifted and not to smell like a raccoon
Hell you could literally be homeless and men would still date you assuming you are loyal, "i smell bad now" as if you can't be washed "i am fat now" as if that is permanent, only threat you have is your age, if you start going 30+ it becomes sudden death and you really need to look for companions, before that just find a guy that will take you and doesn't seem like a complete looney
>schizophrenic
Well that might be a real big problem but lucky for you Animeymey's have already sold the Yandere bullshit to the masses, "oh mai kawaii crazy waifu desu" even your insanity is seen as endearing, just try to keep the paranoid delusions to a minimum
>>
>>38725819
Wait. So if the issue is getting sex from any warm hole, why not fuck gay dudes? It's a hole, and while you wouldn't be super into it, I doubt you'd be super into if the chick you were fucking was ugly.

I honestly just don't understand.
>>
>>38725812

>Doesn't know what the word 'often' means

I think your problem is you are dumb as a box of rocks.
>>
>>38725694
>post about how no guys want to fuck you
>instantly get 2000 replies from beta neckbeards begging to fuck you
everytime like clockwork
>>
>>38725876
>why not fuck gay dudes?
I tried that. It was too gay.
Guess it just doesn't work that way.
>>
>>38725738
yeah, i smell pretty bad.
i put a towel under me during my period instead of shoving things inside me like regular roasties.
>>
>>38725867
That's why you're single.
A lot of guys will look past anything, I know a dude who got stabbed by a bitch and continued to love her. You have to be clean though, shower daily, deodorize after drying off, wear clean clothes, ext ext
>>
>>38725879
>often
The normies really are taking over our board. Get the fuck out. If you aren't ugly just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>38725893
You couldn't get it up or what?
>>
>>38725871
This. Guys only really care about weight in the looks department. Most guys will go out with any girl if she's a nice person and isn't a hippo.
>>
File: MbYxH9P7.jpg (32KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
MbYxH9P7.jpg
32KB, 573x573px
>>38725867
God damn, the bait is obvious, how fucking hard would it be to get in the shower for 5 minutes every day.
>>
>>38725883
>post a whiny post about not being able to get men in a board where "tfw no gf" is the mantra of the masses
Gee it's like she saw what this place was and used it to get a ego boost, "oh im sooo ugly" "no grill yous butiful!" "yeh id date yuu" "oh you guyyyys~~"
>>
>>38725876

It's called being straight. Imagine someone who loves vaginas as much as you love cocks and hates cocks as much as you hate vaginas.
>>
>>38725911
l puked.
>>
>>38725812

Just because I'm not a loser like you, doesn't make me a normie. I say loser because your bitchy mentality is that of a loser. R9k is not JUST for incels or hideously ugly males, in fact you guys contribute very little of real value - especially you r9k essentialists.

I said that males who complain about female hypergamy are OFTEN average or above average. Anyway even fucking Chad knows how it works because it's simply reality that most women have vastly more choice than males.
>>
>>38725895
The fuck? Why don't you just use pads?
>>
>>38725895

How do you feel about being sodomised?
>>
>>38725917
I can't imagine it because I'm bi. I find it hard to believe that dicks are really that bad, and the same goes for vaginas. If anything they're both equally disgusting unless you're horny. I feel like straight people are exaggerating/lying.
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>38725927
If you aren't a loser, then what are you? If you don't have a bitchy loser mentality then why are you clogging up our board? If you're in the middle as you say, why not go back to where you really belong?
>>
>>38725996

I'm a 33KHV and I've been a regular here for years. You're a newfag role player pretending you belong and ruining everyone else's experience in the process.

Stop telling people they don't belong here.
>>
step 1
>take a shower and put on a thong, booty shorts, and a tshirt
step 2
>proceed to local public area, preferrably like a gamestop or comic store
step 3
>approach every man in sight and ask if they want to fuck you out back in your car
step 4
>get fucked and be in a relationship with that dude
How is that hard for you retard
>>
>>38726024
How is being a 37KHV being a role player? Why are you whiteknighting for this normie while he's fucking Stacey's in between posts?
>ruining eveyone else's experience
Since when is r9k is an experience? This isn't fucking Disney World
>>
>>38726065

You're whiteknighting on behalf of the OP. I pointed out how ridiculous it is for her to come here and complain on a forum defined by complaints by males in a world where this is practically impossible for men to do publicly and you fake up an excuse to start telling me to get out because I'm not incel or ugly.

R9k had never been exclusively limited to ugly or "incel" types, you're just a one of the pissbottle losers who ruin good threads for attention.
>>
>>38726119
>Anons, My vagina is stinky!
>Good thread
Dry up your tears and then talk to me. You seem confused.
>>
>>38725694

You must first become good enough that you would date yourself before even considering that others might want to do so.
>>
>>38725694
>incredibly unattractive
we are our own worst critics
>>
>>38726157

Your brain is so addled you repeatedly pick fights based on misinterpretations of what other people say just so you have an excuse to make a big deal about yourself and post Trump images.

I won't respond to you again. Please die.
>>
>unattractive

As the others said, if you're fat it's not that big a deal (at least for beta men). As long as you're not horribly deformed, you can easily find a man that's attracted to you. Set up an online dating profile and you'll see.

>bad hygiene

This is so fucking easy to fix. Set an alarm for a particular time every night so you don't have to remember anything. When it goes off, shower and brush your teeth. Your hygiene is now good. Also, it only takes 2 weeks to form a habit, so it will become natural very quickly.

On top of it all, the two things you mention don't even matter anyway. I've known a literally-autistic whale with poor hygiene get a loving BF. She left him and he fucking broke down on Facebook. That's the power girls have. And he wasn't even that bad looking, just a little nerdy.

"Lonely" females are lonely because they don't take any of their opportunities. Lonely males are lonely because they don't get any opportunities.
>>
>>38725694
your fault
>>38725813
>That's what 4chan does... Right...? Oh god, I've just given away I'm here here from normieit
why do all redditors type like this?
>>
>>38726231
>Please die
Your ego took a big hit, calm down I'm only a loser. An ugly loser who will never get laid. I shouldn't have an impact on you. Look, I'll leave so you can enjoy your stinky vagina thread experience. I'm sorry for ruining a good thread anon.
>>
>>38725694
be my gf

hiroshimootblox
>>
>>38726295
lol bro y dont u just neck yrself if ur dis dumb
>>
Why don't you just shower?

Thiscommentfuckingoriginalyoufuckingmook
>>
>>38726763
Can you and that faggot quit arguing already? Also why are you changing your typing style to try and hide the fact that you're samefagging?
>>
>kiss-less hug-less handhold-less virgin
>NEET and overall loser
Yet everyone wants you to be their gf and and are asking for your contact info

fucking roasties i swear to fucking god
WHEN
WILL
YOU
FUCKING
LEARN
>>
>>38726957
Aaaand /thread

Nibba
>>
I like girls who smell really bad do you want to sell me some of your underwear or something?
>>
How is it even possible to go more than 3 days without a shower, let alone WEEKS

That is fucken disgusting please shower daily, Christ almighty
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.