[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is psychosis? Anyone that has it. I mean is it like hearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2751.jpg (124KB, 648x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
124KB, 648x350px
What is psychosis? Anyone that has it.

I mean is it like hearing voices or just a distorted perception. Does it cause like any sexual fetish or religious thinking or anything?
>>
For me its delusions I cant tell if are real or not. Like i think people are subconviously talking to me all the time or can read my thoughts, but its just pike a normal everyday like "oh that guys reading my mind" when hes probably not. Also delusions of being super powerful or omnipotent like I am making massive changes in the world by doing things. Rapid, uncomfortable, unrelenting random thoughts. Making connections between things that dont exist. Creating whole ideas and theories about stuff only to come out of psychosis and see that everything you thought of was baseless. Mostly just thinking shit is real or true and it seems so clear and just like a normal thought that unless I'm monitoring my thoughts I wont catch its a delusion. And its constant. Also seeing crazy distortions of vision like faces in everyday objects, weird geometry of everything. Basically my whole perception of reality is fucked.
>>
Its spooky, lad.
>>
I've had drug induced psychosis a few years times, namely with spice. It's scary but at the same time amazing to think about afterwards. Your brain literally just takes over your reality
>>
>>38725422
my dreams and nightmares are intense
>>
>>38725385
I can't tell if it's psychosis or not but every time I take stimulants I think weird shit like everything is evil that's why music and tv is all bad
>>
>>38725240
Yeah it's like seeing ghosts(male)
>>
>>38725385
>"oh that guys reading my mind" when hes probably not. Also delusions of being super powerful or omnipotent like I am making massive changes in the world by doing things.
i get these too but none of the other shit you mentioned
>>
>>38725555
I've heard of stimulants causing psychosis a lot. Thats what i believe did it to me, ritalin abuse and pot. Now when I do stims I know im in for a good month or so of psychosis, no comin down. Also stims put it into overdrive, make the thoughts more rapid, believe delusions more like you said
>>
So as an example of psychosis, getting hit on the head doesn't create a form of psychosis. Having your skull cracked does not create a form of psychosis. Instead what happens is the bones pinch the cortex and cause a strait, that strait then tends to a formal dementia which then creates a fuzzy feeling, because things are moving and suddenly "oh look, I've found the time to look at them and listen to them as I see them", and from there comes separation of the faculties to which your body and your "whatever that thing is" have become semblant and accustomed to ( soul ( spiritual )? attention span ( autistic )? ). Why is it phrased this way? Because it's that red headed white woman's way of saying I'm emotional and I don't understand, unlessyoufuckmehardenough ( power ), and so I need you to explain to me in these limited frames and points of view what it is that you think you can handle...from this list of things I have in my head that you know nothing about because we are that kind of racist and have been doing this for centuries. Westoleitandnowwe'reusingit.

That's psychosis in a nutshell. But really it means "he broked it on my hand/gun/baton/object" because really it's quite difficult to reach a point in your life where a fractured skull and ripped cortex are not considerably accidents of the type that require medical attention and not so much psychological or neurological.
>>
>>38726372
read this first

>>38725240
say the words"amino acid"

if that hurts someone around you, you could be on your way to psychosis.
If the person is white, give it a few "years" before the psychosis has struck your person... and then you get followed around by their meth habit.
Psychosis more naturally is the separation of the cortex at the point at which you, as one, learned to do whatever is you do with that part of your brain.
that comfort zone you choose when sitting idly.
It's their way of saying we can't reach it for you, while you're in there ( your obedience ), you'realsoaprimesuspectitseemsmaybeorwejustwanttoeatinyou.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.