[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have crush on girl >Somehow by the grace of God get her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1501136969224.jpg (272KB, 2040x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501136969224.jpg
272KB, 2040x2048px
>Have crush on girl
>Somehow by the grace of God get her number
>Start texting her
>Things are going alright
>Her car gets egged one day
>Tell her I'm sorry to hear
But
At least they left you breakfast

>No response

Why do I keep fucking doing this
It's like being autistic is in my fucking blood
>>
Fuck the bitch that's funny
>>
That's a joke you make after she's calm and you're both reminiscing about the incident.

It was pretty funny, but she was obviously annoyed about getting egged and your text was rude
>>
That's a cute, harmless joke. She's a cunt.
>>
>>38725146
if she cant take that joke she probably wasn't worth it
>>
>>38725161
I thought it was funny but in retrospect she was upset and making the joke was in poor taste

Fucking making jokes about shootings and bombings on here the day they happened has ruined me as a person
>>
>>38725146
just keep sending her egg puns until she replies.
>>
>>38725146
She's probably dealing with the car situation, hence no answer doofus.
Your text was light, inoffensive and funny.
>>
>>38725146
Yeah I probably wouldn't have sent it because she was looking for sympathy but it's not that bad.

With plenty of girls that would have gotten a neutral or even positive reaction.

I wouldn't blame yourself. Feel free to send a her a text apologising and saying you were just trying to cheer her up, but if she doesn't reply to that it will feel pathetic.
>>
>>38725146
Fuck her, Anon, that joke kicked ass. Next time pick a crush with a sense of humor.

Shit, no wonder you don't have gf, you only crush on humorless bitches.
>>
>>38725249
Don't apologise for that joke, you're not that beta
>>
>>38725280
Don't apologise unless she sends a message saying she was upset or offended by it.

Sorry I forgot to include that part. Never double message.

And look, apologising for something you don't think you should have to is pretty beta, but it's also part of life. You have to do it with girlfriends, wives, friends, teachers, parents. It just makes life easier.

I mean definitely don't grovel, you didn't joke about her dead dog or something. Just a quick apology, if you feel like its worth it and there is the possibility of something romantic with this girl.
>>
>>38725265
nigga I get crushes on anything with a pulse and feminine frame
>>
THE EGGS WOMAN
YOU MUST EAT ALL OF THEM
>>
File: 1499497276889.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1499497276889.png
21KB, 261x209px
>>38725405
>>38725249
>Never apologize
oops
>>
>>38725470

screenshot pls, lets see what you've done
>>
File: 1499624115780.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499624115780.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>38725494
It was literally just "Sorry- too soon?"
>>
>>38725505
that's pretty lame

"too soon?" is what edgy people on reddit say when they make a joke about 9/11 or sandy hook or even a death on a fucking tv show

it might not matter though
>>
>>38725539
It wasn't meant with malice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.