[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /raising caines/ For me it's the Caniac combo:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Caines.jpg (113KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Caines.jpg
113KB, 1000x750px
Who here /raising caines/

For me it's the Caniac combo:
Six Chicken Fingers, Crinkle-Cut Fries, Two Cane's Sauce, Texas Toast, Coleslaw, Large Drink (sweet tea).
>>
coleslaw is shit, but otherwise it looks bretty gud
>>
File: pho.png (67KB, 936x866px) Image search: [Google]
pho.png
67KB, 936x866px
>>38725035
i tell my mom not to offer that shit to me since it is too good and i am addicted, but she keeps doing it

i may be 137 at 6 feet but i really dont feel like i should be eating fast food

>>38725062
also this
>>
sub coleslaw for extra sauaaaace nigga

bring your own honey mustard
>>
>>38725035
That's enough food for 3 days
>>
>>38725071
*137lbs at 6 feet
>>
>>38725062
>>38725071
You can swap the coleslaw for extra toast or extra Cane's sauce.

pro tips
>>
>>38725035
caniac combo is for fat fucks or two people
3 piece combo, replace slaw with bread.
>>
>no other flavor sauce offered
>not even mustard
>cane sauce or ketchup

Chicken Express is superior in every way.

Even BurgerKing is better than Rasing Caines.
>>
>>38725115
>hurdur fatfucks
>*replaces his only vegetable with more unhealthy processed bread*

When was the last time you ate a vegetable?
>>
>>38725121
Are you retarded?
Cane's sauce is god tier
>>
>>38725035
Unpopular opinion here but I think Raising Canes is shit.
The sauce just makes the chicken wet and adds nothing in terms of flavour to what is already just average tasting chicken.
Chick-fil-A or Popeyes are still the way to go.
>>
File: pikerpoo.png (103KB, 343x375px) Image search: [Google]
pikerpoo.png
103KB, 343x375px
>>38726087
>average tasting chicken
i agree, but the texture is the good part
crisp outside, super soft inside

also, im pretty sure the sauce is just ketchup and mayonnaise with a bit of seasoning
>>
Raising Canes is the objectively the superior choice of tendies.
>>
>>38725035
>all that trash for one meal
>the "meal" isn't even food but just fried garbage
I fucking hate americunts.
>>
>>38727551
It tastes good bitch. Go shove snails up your ass. What are you, what country do you live in that the cuisine is so much better? As if the world isn't already emulating the most powerful nation. Every country you visit, you'll find loads of American food because it tastes the best.
>>
>>38727575
I live in Germany. In contrast to the US we have a cuisine. What you call amerian "cuisine" is putting fat an a plastic tray.
And you are even proud of your country exporting this degeneracy.
>>
>>38727660
Genuinely curious. What would be considered the easy, cheap, and popular meal of germany? I love the idea of there being easily accesible food that doesnt also destroy your arteries, unfornutately I also live in america.
>>
>>38727660
You're hilarious. Germans eat fucking french fries with mayo and drink beer and eat sausages. Your country is one of the most unhealthiest places next to America.
>>
>>38725035
How can people like cane's? I've tried it 3 times at different locations and the chicken was always fucking bland. Marinated for 24 hours my ass. Popeyes has FAR superior tendies
>>
Cane's is good but I have a local place with better and cheaper chicken. Only problem is it's always flooded with niggers, but you can get around this by using the drive through.
>>
>>38725035
LITERALLY JUST HAD THAT 5 HOURS AGO

Goddamn I always needs to extra canes sauce, that shit too good
>>
>>38727757
>"most unhealthiest" places next to America

No its not, Im not going to go through the hassle of posting the statistics we already know.
Of course we eat french fries and fatty sausages and all that stuff. But there are 2 differences:
1) Most of us are aware of how unhealthy this food is and therefore its not our everyday meal. However, it is for most americans.
2) Most of us don't accept the massive plastic waste that fast food like OPs produces. They just wont buy it. Of course we too have places like McDonalds where people still buy that crap where every gram of food is wrapped in 2 sheets of plastic. But, as I mentioned above, the reason for this is your country exporting its unreasonableness.
>>
>>38725035
Wow this is nostalgic to me. There's a Cane's near this hospital I used to work at. Coming home after 12 hour shifts to a box of delicious grease was heaven.
Anyone notice their soda tastes the best? The red cup is the reason.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.