[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out for night of drinking >outgoing, social, life of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: conan-sad.png (227KB, 356x272px) Image search: [Google]
conan-sad.png
227KB, 356x272px
>go out for night of drinking
>outgoing, social, life of the party, make everyone laugh
>next day
>return to being a suicidally depressed neet

what is wrong with me?
>>
>>38724736
For starters, you think Conan O'Brien is funny so you must not be very clever
>>
>>38724736
Bang any sloots?
>>
>>38724782
Conan is by far the most naturally funny of all the late night hacks
>>
>>38724810
No, none of them are funny and watching late night comedy talk shows means you will be first against the wall on the day of rope
>>
Alcohol will do that to you, like scientifically, it's sort of like ecstasy (much less though) in that you pay a price for the effect.

Alcohol will give you confidence etc. but the following day you're depleted of certain hormones and you will at that stage be like clinically, quite literally (usually mildly but depends on your baseline), depressed.

That said I still drink it all the time and have fun but just remember the next day when you feel like shit it's just passing phase, fruit, water and a workout should speed the return to base.
>>
>>38724736
>get drunk with friends
>feel totally euphoric
>for some reason decide to reveal my troubles to them
>they already knew
Never getting drunk again around people. And I'm definitely not giving any more hints to what I feel like. Not that I even remotely have the same interests as I did then. (It was about a breakup)
>>
your friends are shit and you are lying to yourself, you will realize this 5 years from now, mark my words
>>
>>38725833
people do this shit all the time. as a listener that doesn't drink, it just gets old. we don't judge you for it, its more of a "here we go again." feeling. no one wants to hear about others' bullshit when they have a ridiculous amount of their own troubles in this day and age.
>>
>>38725833
You don't have any friends.
>>
>>38724929
Not op but some of the closest times I've had to suicide were after nights of heavy drinking. From what I understand euros call it the fear I hate it so much. Usually don't leave the house or turn on the lights for 2-3 days and feel nothing but utter shame, regret, and terror for every minor remembrance. Funnily enough it's even worse when I blackout.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.