[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can the Jap wagecucks get drunk with their boss and coworkers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: japanese-business-men.jpg (205KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-business-men.jpg
205KB, 1300x956px
How can the Jap wagecucks get drunk with their boss and coworkers and not beat the shit out of each-other?
At one point one should snap from all the stress and abuse, especially when you're drunk and all inhibitions are lowered.
>>
File: drinking with his boss.jpg (53KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
drinking with his boss.jpg
53KB, 300x470px
sadfdsf dsfsdf dsfsdf dsfsdf sdfds
>>
bump adsfds dsfdsf dsff
>>
The last company I worked for used to take everyone out for drinks. It wasn't very reserved either, everyone was pushing eachother to drink more and our CEO would be vomiting at work the next morning. As much as we hate eachother and piss eachother off at work, none of us had higher aggression while drunk and actually lowered the stress and anger for all of us. The one guy that couldn't handle his alcohol and raged got fired for "unrelated" performance reasons. Maybe it's a test of character.
>>
>>38723939
because they're fucking passive insects with a caste system you dumbfuck

Even the polis in japan is useless cucks
>>
File: 23.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>38723939
This sound comfy desu. Yet another thing I'll never experience.
>>
>>38723939

Are you a nigger or Irish (truly the niggers of the white race)?
>>
>>38724242
i'm a white russian-canadian
>>
>>38723939
that picture looks comfy as fuck but why does it look like they are all drinking water?
>>
>>38724203
>The one guy that couldn't handle his alcohol and raged got fired for "unrelated" performance reasons.

That's fucking stupid
>>
>>38724203
lol i'd probably just shoot up the place...fuckin normies
>>
>>38724264

Disregard this, didn't read "and raged"
>>
>>38724261
that's chink vodka they're drinking 12% or something
>>
>>38724259

>Russian

Of course. The answer is that some non-russian people are civilised.
>>
>>38724299
isn't that shit usually tinted yellow or somethng? actually maybe you're right i dont know
>>
>>38724301
>civilized
haha you mean castrated pussified manginas?
>>
>>38724070
Careful m8 you'll get b& for typing random letters to bypass the bot
>>
because being a part of a system is better than not
>>
>>38724329
it's not random it's how i communicate, mods plz dont ban!
>>
>>38723939

Because they are not Anglo monkeys.
>>
>>38724331
but that doesn't explain how alcohol doesn't make them snap
>>
>>38724363
they accept and honor the system. they know that their bosses are just another cog and not at fault for the way things are. You sound like an impulsive brainlet
>>
>>38724237
>Working so much that you dont have friends outside of work
>>
>>38724328

All this pro-russian, based, everyone else is a weak cuck memeing really is perplexing. It's like the purveyors of it don't realise Russia is a third world shithole.
>>
>>38724451

>Having friends

Can you do us all a favour and show yourself out, Norman?
>>
>>38723939
>bossman rides your ass all day at loli hentai doujin banking center
>you have to drink to stay sane
>so does he
>everyone shares mutual activity of forgetting shitty life circumstances
>>
>>38724278
Pretty edgy but most of us didn't want to be there yet it's a corporate politics thing so have to go once in a while. It's an IT firm so anyone who wasn't one of the upper have-to-be-motivated-to-keep-the-company-going cucks were just wanting to get home asap anyways. Some of us can't pay our bills by shooting everyone but I hope you find your group of people to shoot someday, I'm sure you have a master plan for it.
>>
>>38724536
>not unionizing like typical civilized rest of the world
these retards are brain-dead, like the walking dead.
wtf are they doing to their children to fuck them up in the head so much?
their school system must be some jewish marxist brainwashing camps
>>
File: 1407025239626.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1407025239626.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>38724278
>come drink with us, Anon
>REEEE STOP BEING FRIENDLY AND TRYING TO MAKE ME FALL FOR THE FERMENTED JEW!!!
>*pewpewpew

faggot
>>
>>38724609
and the alternative is: you castrated loser, being overworked to death till you dont even have the will to watch even your degenerate anime you're posting here.
lol you;re so dumb, cant even see your own demise.
>>
>>38724502
We could really just drone your shithole Victor
>>
>>38724696
>and the alternative is: you castrated loser, being overworked to death till you dont even have the will to watch even your degenerate anime you're posting here.
lol you;re so dumb, cant even see your own demise.

I've got plenty of energy, tubby.
>>
>>38724593
>not unionizing
The Japs have honour, they don't want cancer like unions hurting their country. One of the reasons they have such great schools/high achieving students compared to western shitholes
>>
>>38724242
>Irish (truly the niggers of the white race)?
what's your problem with the irish? I've been to Ireland a couple times, and the people were great.
>>
>>38724764
but your trump will betray you and sell you out, you'll become a 4th world shithole.
russians from alaska, chinese and muslims from florida. you;re finished.
>>
>>38724915
>so much honour they never see their wives and they jump in front of trains
yeah you;re brain-dead too.
walking dead zombie.
>>
>>38724894
>he even pays taxes
pathetic castrated effeminate loser!!!!!

Yes, the curse of labor. So it is written in the Bible and its truth reechoes in the hearts of most men. The male is by nature lazy and unambitious. The industrious man is a truly feminine phenomenon. In male cultures men only work in order to live, but in nations where women domineer, men show ambition, zeal for labor, and they frequently work themselves to death firmly believing that they live in order to work. On account of the fact that ambition is a female characteristic, women are always going to be outraged at the sight of potential energies which are not transformed into kinetic energies. The mobile life is urban and female. Haste is not only unmanly, but as Ortega has demonstrated it, also the very negation of our immortality. The Middle Ages was a period without haste, it was male and timeless.
The true man is attracted by an adventurous life while woman stands for security, concerned for the safety of her home and her family. The desperate craving for safety is always the surest sign of the effemination of a culture or nation. The replacement of Trust in divine Providence by efficient insurance companies is always a danger signal which should not be ignored.
>>
>>38724924
>anybody invading Israel's most valuble goyim

Keep dreaming. They will protect their gibs.
>>
>>38724937
Yes, to work hard for your family and your country is honourable. Wherever you have the highest quality of life you have high suicide numbers. It is usually out of shame due to high standards or depression. Nothing to do with overworking.
>>
>>38724967
>he has no income to pay taxes on
>instead he mooches off his mommy or the governments gibsmedats
>and then pays sales tax on his tendies

>>
>>38725016
nope, jews are puppets and blame takers, the pope runs the show and he's done with america, it has fulfilled it's purpose and now the pawn will be sacrificed.
the chink rape wave is coming.
>>
>>38724894

>12$ per hour

Are you proud of this?
>>
>>38725034
bloody hell do you even hear yourself?
you're a brain-dead slave, a drone, non-human.
a dumb parrot repeating his programming.
i'm done here, this is pointless.
>>
File: DFC1xKwXsAEXuhJ.jpg (94KB, 960x802px) Image search: [Google]
DFC1xKwXsAEXuhJ.jpg
94KB, 960x802px
>>38725052
apparently you are so brain-dead you dont know that undeclared cash jobs exist.
>>
>>38724237
>working for like 16 hours and then having to spend time trying to appeal to your boss as a slave and drink every night and getting up early for work the next day

>comfy

what the fuck is wrong with you???
>>
>>38725230
dont argue with a retarded weaboo
>>
File: plane on conveyer belt.jpg (85KB, 727x411px) Image search: [Google]
plane on conveyer belt.jpg
85KB, 727x411px
>>38725152
>you live on a plane
>>
>>38725458

Plane takes off with ease. Assuming the band is long enough to function as a runway.
>>
File: mr_takahiro.jpg (411KB, 1165x1579px) Image search: [Google]
mr_takahiro.jpg
411KB, 1165x1579px
Because that would bring great dishonor upon their ancestors
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.