[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fucked my best friends wife this is not good bro's,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>tfw fucked my best friends wife
this is not good bro's, what the fuck am i going to do if he finds out?
>>
>>38723688
Fuck him too.
>>
>>38723688
Can you green text the story? I'm bored as fuck
>>
>>38723688
You can start by offing yourself for betraying your friend.
>>
>what the fuck am i going to do if he finds out?
Tell him she raped you.
>>
This makes me not want to have friends. I read too much shit here like this, about how even your closest friends could do something so abhorrent.
>>
Where's the source for the pic
>>
>>38723688
He's not really your friend if you just go and penetrate his girl.
>>
>>38723688

>what the fuck am i going to do

You're going to gtfo, Norman.
>>
She's more fucked if he finds out so I think you're safe.
>>
>>38724001
It actually makes sense if you break it down, Men usually make friends who are very similar to them- who have similar tastes and similar statuses.
A married woman isn't going to spend a lot of time with strange men- the man she'll spend the most time with outside of her husband is his best friend.
So you have hubby, his wife, and his best friend- the wife and the friend become acclimated, become close, and because of their personal connections to hubby are already more likely than two randos to be attracted to each other.
>>
>>38723688
>cucked someone
>had sex
Get out normie scum
>>
>>38723708
This. It's really the only way to make sure they're even. Or you could let him fuck your wife/gf.
>>
>>38724240
>Or you could let him fuck your wife/gf.
It's gotta be AND.
Plus, so everything square with the girls, they gotta fuck too.
When everybody fucks everybody, you'll be gold.
>>
>>38723688
You know, I've been on /r9k/ for years now, and I've never seen more obvious bait. For one, if OP did fuck anyone's wife, he wouldn't post about it here of all places as a negative thing. He might even brag about it. And the fact that he posted it with hentai makes the story even less believable, since it's doubtful that OP fucks ~anyone~, nonetheless a married woman. It's also pretty doubtful that he has any friends.
And yet I bet this thread will have dozens of completely serious replies, like these retards
>>38723962
>>38724001
>>38724033
>>38724067
>>38724068
>>38724191
>>
>>38724302
Be sure to change your tampon.
>>
>>38724302
>not having fun in an RP thread
So Anon, after this are you going to the local theater, busting in at the end of "Death of A Salesman" and screaming at the audience about how it's all fake and they're retarded for paying attention to a bunch of phoney bologna?
>>
>>38724342
>>38724346
>merely pretending
Okay brainlets.
>>
>>38724346
>RP
RP requires some form of immersion, 0 effort went into this.
>>
>>38724356
I never implied I was pretending to do anything, I don't even know what you're on about. You're just some autismo bitching over nothing.
>>
>>38724380
And you're just some autismo bitching about me bitching. Get some self awareness.
>>
>>38724263
Really sucks the only way to achieve true reciprocity for cheating is full on swinging with homosexual and lesbian sex acts kek. Very tolerant and progressive.
>>
>>38724404
This is (You)r final (You) since it's apparent (You) have nothing to actually add to the thread besides some random blathering in some vain attempt to seem like (You)'re totally reking us with (You)r 1337 sick burns, d00d.
>>
>>38724464
>add to the thread
I mean, add anything you want to a piece of shit, it's still going to be a piece of shit.
>>
>>38724302
Doesn't matter if OP is being real, this shit actually happens so I replied with my thoughts.
>>
>post
>retard schreeches about it
Wondeful.
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.png
94KB, 396x385px
GTFO my board, normalcuck
>>
>>38724413
It's not gay or lesbian- once all interactions are complete they cancel each other out and then you get to fuck your wife for the first time.
>>
>>38724516
>cuck
He's the one doing the cucking, anon.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.