[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck am i so attracted to shit like guys seeing a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 960.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
why the fuck am i so attracted to shit like guys seeing a girl naked on accident or a seeing a chicks nude without the girls consent?

the only thing i fap to is nude self shots. I have no idea what to do id die if that happened to a girl i loved.
>>
If you could choose any power would it be invincibility?
>>
>>38723607
yes

I want to see my neighbour in the shower
>>
>>38723607
no its more like thinking of other people doing it to my girl like a weird cuck thing just people fapping to her
>>
>>38723627
I'm gonna need an explanation I have no idea what that means
>>
>>38723648
like just if i had a soul mate and a bunch of people saw her naked without her permission and fapped to her
>>
>>38723566
too much anime
too much ecchi humor
sorry
>>
>>38723658
That is a very odd fetish but fairly harmless in the grand scheme of things. Maybe having other people covet your gf makes her more valuable in your eyes?
>>
>>38723693
i know it is but i still cant stop it i know if i saw chicks a full rack on display id fap to it forever so i know if i had a wife thered be tons of guys worshipping her cumming to her and who knows if they could be stalkers or something
>>
>>38723773
>if i saw chicks a full rack on display id fap to it forever
>so i know if i had a wife thered be tons of guys worshipping her cumming to her

I don't see how these two are related thoughts
Are you implying that if you jack off to some woman her boyfriend will jack of to your woman for revenge?
>>
>>38723924
no i just mean like if have a wife or some shit some crazy fucker stalking her or something or people fapping to her tits after seeing them on accident or if she gets them posted online
>>
>>38723945
Well you can't be alone with that fetish. there has to be a reason celebrity nudes keep leaking (and all those threads on b about rate my gf)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.