[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there was a ~50/50 chance you could've been born a girl,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1428496322817.jpg (99KB, 459x690px) Image search: [Google]
1428496322817.jpg
99KB, 459x690px
>there was a ~50/50 chance you could've been born a girl, and you'd be a girl right now and attracted to men
>~50% of the world are vagina bearing girls
It came down to a coin flip. Life could've ended up so much differently.
>>
File: 1495051066071.png (238KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1495051066071.png
238KB, 408x408px
would it? just because we could have been women wouldn't mean we'd be roasties. could be a depressing life still.
>>
yeah this is not quite my train of thought when I indulge.
The worst for me is to watch an animal life documentary on TV (ethology shit), the part when give details of the pack rules, between the dominant male (gets all the females) and the dominated males, who get nuffin.

I don't remember if they at least get to watch? (or have to watch?)

Don't know why it depresses me that much. Maybe because it's one of the great taboos in human society.
btw a guy like Trump was "caught" breaking the taboo, when he told a friend that beyond a certain point of fortune in dollars, you don't have anything to do to get a woman, you can directly grab them by the pussy, and they're happy to give it. Because it's the dominant male.
>>
File: 1489686433179.gif (65KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1489686433179.gif
65KB, 560x420px
>>38723161
>2 sisters
>only male in the family
>fucked up a 1/3 chance
fuck you too god
>>
>>38723215
Uhh, it's impossible for women to be robots.
>>
>>38723259

Indulge in what? Trans fetishism or are you more of a cuckold fetishist?

I agree with you on the nature documentary thing. I will never forget that I had to get red pulled through bitter experience and through the knowledge of other males because women are so fucking dishonest they lie about this shit.
>>
>>38723319
>Indulge in what?
I have to say I like to read Sacher-Masoch. My very own 50 shades of Fanny.
>>
Actually it's roughly 49/51 men to women, due to it being slightly more difficult to make a boy.

We lost even worse lads
>>
File: 1500702245403.jpg (22KB, 423x413px) Image search: [Google]
1500702245403.jpg
22KB, 423x413px
The problem isn't what I was born as, it's what I've become since then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.