[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck do women love dogs so much? literally every woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

why the fuck do women love dogs so much? literally every woman that I've ever met irl or online is fucking obsessed with these vile creatures and seems to hate anybody who doesn't share their same levels of degeneracy
>>
>>38722381
well why don't you like dogs anon?
>>
>>38722381
They're good boys and have big dicks. I don't even need a bf.
>>
>>38722381
>Liking dogs is degenerate
Neck yourself. You probably fuck horses and only have contempt for dogs because your neighbors golden retriever rejected your sexual advances.
>>
>>38722381
Replacement for children.

They should be directing all of that attention and affection towards their children, but Mr Bagelberg convinced them not to have any.
>>
>>38722381

anon, people in general love dogs. its a normal thing. its been like this for millennium.
>>
>>38722381
A lot of them don't love dogs that much. They'll squeal over puppy pics and videos. Let them be around dogs and their ''love'' fades quickly when they realize dogs aren't teddy bears. Especially with women who buy dogs and grow tired when they're no longer puppies. It's all a part of the ''cute and caring'' image they're trying to create.
>>
>>38722426
they're too much to handle.
>loud
>smell fucking horrible
>too energetic
>jumpy and aggressive
>shed like a motherfucker
>constantly need attention and don't know how to fuck off unless you beat them
>are likely to bite people if you accidentally touch them the wrong way or some small, stupid shit like that
>track in mud and other gross shit from outside
>have to constantly take on walks
these creatures in general are just so high-maintenance. for the life of me i'll never understand why people like dogs. in my childhood my dad brought home a new dog basically every other week so we had every breed imaginable. i fucking hated all of them. literally the worst pet you can ever own. cats are alright tho
>>
>>38722824
I agree. Dogs are the fucking worst. They shit everywhere and rub their dirty, unwiped assholes everywhere. I'm fucking sick of walking through the streets and having to avoid stepping on dog shit and wondering if I breathed in tapeworm eggs.
>>
>>38722381
We're replacing men with dogs (and women) for companionship and hitachi wands for sexual. It works just fine.
>>
>>38722824
So you don't want the responsibilites of a owning a dog, that's not a reason to hate dogs
>>
>>38722824
>>loud
Train them not to be
>>smell fucking horrible
Wash them
>>too energetic

>>jumpy and aggressive
If they're raised wrong
>>shed like a motherfucker
So get a breed that doesnt shed
>>constantly need attention and don't know how to fuck off unless you beat them
Not a negative
>>are likely to bite people if you accidentally touch them the wrong way or some small, stupid shit like that
Was your family of the african persuasion?
>>track in mud and other gross shit from outside
You can take ten seconds to wipe their paws, and I've heard of people teaching them to wipe off on a mat
>>have to constantly take on walks
Stop being fat
tl;dr your dad didn't know how to deal with a dog and probably had shitty nigger breeds
>>
>>38722824
lol just train them well and they'll be the perfect companions.
>>
File: good girl.jpg (353KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
good girl.jpg
353KB, 1080x1920px
>>38722824
>>smell fucking horrible
just get a breed that smells good, like finnish lapphund.
>>
>>38722381
I feel the same but for all kinds of pets. I just can't understand wanting to take care of a living being just because you want to play with it occasionally or think it's nice to look at.
>>
>>38723002
>I just can't understand wanting to take care of a living being
>because you want to play with it occasionally or think it's nice to look at

You answered your own question you fucking aut.
>>
its all in the knot
>>
>>38722455
Is this the actual reasoning? Sad as fuck
>>
File: mgs.640.png (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mgs.640.png
52KB, 320x240px
>>38722381
Dogs are loyal, unlike women.
>>
>>38722381
it's a psychological thing. Other than "aww cute, it's a puppy how adorable!", by taking care of a high-maintenance animal like a dog, you're subconsciously showing her that you're capable of raising kids as well, and that you're a reliable partner who can take care of her. Even if she doesn't want kids, her entire sexual/romantic desires come from her primal urge to breed, and as a woman her instinct tells her to look for a strong, dependable, dominant man who she can rely on and help take care of their offspring. I can guarantee you that they don't actually care about the animals as actual companions, because as we all know, women are incapable of loving anything other than their social status, material objects, and chad's cock
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.