[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /incest/ here? I've been in love with my cousin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1482512537306.jpg (204KB, 674x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1482512537306.jpg
204KB, 674x1503px
Who else /incest/ here?
I've been in love with my cousin for as long as I can remember. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I only see her every couple of years and my feelings never change.
>>
>>38722328
Stick your meatwhip wherever you want , just don't try to have kids
>>
>>38722380
Pretty much my train of thought
But I'm 95% sure she's not into family members. Especially the ones with no personality me
>>
>>38722380
>Incest relationship with kids
>They're all fine

As long as you don't make a practice of it over multiple generations, there's no problem.
>>
You gotta move on.

99% of the time, incestuous feelings are not reciprocated.

Really, don't waste your time on it. It's not going to do you any good.

I actually missed my chance with my cousin, realised I liked her way after she had moved on from me.

You just gotta let that shit go.
>>
File: 1482202572246.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482202572246.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>38723035
Yeah I know.
This is the longest I've ever been interested in a girl though.
Even though i know nothing will ever happen, I don't think I can just let it go.
>>
>>38723403
So what are you going to do? Pine forever?
If you're going to mope around and not move on from her, at least man up and tell her, and get an answer back.
That's what my cousin did. And while it didn't work at the time, it planted the seed of it in my head.
But like I said, i waited too long, she didn't, and you shouldn't, wait around forever.
>>
I'm deeply attracted to my little sister, feels bad man. She got married last year, I'm still pining for her.
>>
>>38723552
Once again, you have to get over it, move on. If she's married then it is for sure not going to happen.
Pining isn't going to do shit. Either confess and deal with the consequences, or just move on.

You literally have no other options, scrubs. Choose.
>>
File: 1481389029077.jpg (100KB, 855x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481389029077.jpg
100KB, 855x720px
>>38723525
I probably will tell her when I see her again next year. I'm not going to ask her to return the feelings, I just want to get it off my chest. I already know she wouldn't anyways.
I don't know why, but I think that would help me get over it.
This will probably be the last time i see her for another 4-5 years desu.
>>
>>38723703
You have to be ready to face the consequences, if you do it.
You don't really know how she might react. She may never talk to you again, or she might tell someone (it IS a possibility you have to entertain).
Or she might do ten thousand other options. Who knows.
Just think shit through.
Rashness ruins lives, especially when it comes to incest relationships.

P.S What anime?
>>
>>38723682
Well duh, getting over it is just a process. It's getting easier with time.
>>
>>38723798
When did you realise? Did you realise before or after the marriage?
>>
>>38723774
Oreimo
Thanks for the talk anon.
>>
>>38723912
No worries. Sometimes you got to get it off your chest.
Hope it works out for you, I guess. Live vicariously and all that.
Don't make my mistakes anon.
>>
>>38723891
I'd realized before, but the marriage is really what killed it. I could still hope, until they got married. Now I have to move on.
>>
>>38722328
Same, I love my cousin's big tits, small booty and a little chubby belly.
She either thinks I'm a good man or thinks I'm a creep because of my face, but apparently she likes the type of men that are kinda like my personality, a.k.a. good intellectual man.

I just want to date her, then have the hottest sex, then get married and have cute kids together while still fucking her tits all day.
>>
>>38725942
And she posted a new pic of her beautiful face.

Hold up, need to masturbate furiously.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.