[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims to be a robot >isn't a theist Atheist Chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489094301391.gif (1MB, 291x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489094301391.gif
1MB, 291x229px
>claims to be a robot
>isn't a theist
Atheist Chads and Stacies, get off this board now.
>>
Only normalfaggots are against occultism and the like.
>>
>only by following the beliefs of a vast majority of people can you quality as a misanthropic failure who will never get laid

Okay
>>
Why do christians have such a persecution complex? You follow the most popular religion in the world, if you're an outcast due to it you're either giving off an overly religious vibe or live in a third world country.
>>
AGNOSTICISM is the way of the robot
>>
>>38721929

no one believes that
>>
>>38721992
>implying theistic satanist will ever be able to be apart of modern society
Ok
>>
File: IMG_20170529_181557_0.jpg (858KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_181557_0.jpg
858KB, 1536x2048px
>>claims to be a robot
>>isn't a theist
>Atheist Chads and Stacies, get off this board now.
This xD
>>
>>38721997
>Why do christians have such a persecution complex?

I don't understand this either. They're constantly whining about how some atheist boogeyman is trying to seize their right to practice their beliefs, and yet they turn around and run to the voting polls ready to criminalize everything that isn't Christianity. Atheist organizations seem to be the only ones actually fighting for freedom of religion in the U.S.
>>
>>38722140
America has always been a white,Christian nation and i will not let a bunch of atheistic jews corrupt our nation that we have worked so hard on cultivating.
>>
>>38722087
>atheism is a temporary condition
>average human life span according to google is 79 years

Hmmm
>>
>>38722214
>atheistic jews
Are you retarded?
>>
this new wave of internet christians is so fuckin cringey. if there was no fedora atheism memeing five years ago or whenever that was they literally would not exist.

pretending to be christian to differentiate yourself from normies and redditors is peak slave morality that lets you tell yourself you are superior while still getting your ass kicked by the world.
>>
>>38721997
>>38722140
christians are the persecuted group in the world ats a fact look it up
>>
>>38722293
Atheism is a jewish invention,bucko.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.