[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >24-years-old >no friends >never had a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1 (2).jpg (39KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
39KB, 728x636px
>be me
>24-years-old
>no friends
>never had a gf
>KHV
>no one likes me
>constant paranoia
>scared of going outside. Scared of people
>enjoy nothing
>constantly thinking about suicide
>some people at work were calling me a loser that no one likes. So I quit my job
>applied for disability welfare, but didn't get it because I am physically healthy enough to work

My life is literally as bad as it could be for someone in the first-world... I guess suicide is the answer.
>>
Suicide is never the answer find something you enjoy at least anon.
>>
You need to fuck some 40 year old girlie wurlies my friend.

Be their boy-toy and forbidden joy
>>
>>38721725

Same position but I'm 19. I feel terrible but it must be even worse at 24. I hope things get better for you anon.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with the people at your job?
>>
>>38721757
>Suicide is never the answer
Sure it is. Suicide is a permanent solution to my permanent problem. Sounds like a great answer. How can you tell me that suicide is not the answer when I long to return to a time before I was born?

>find something you enjoy at least
I've never understood this. I didn't struggle finding things I enjoy 15 years ago. It was obvious to me what I enjoyed, then. I would think to myself, "What do I want to do? Ah I know what I want to do! I'll do that!". But when I ask myself that same question, the only answer I have for myself is "kill myself ffs".

How am I meant to "find" something I enjoy? Do I just try everything? But I know I won't like anything, because even the things I used to like I now do not like.
>>
Have you considered robbing banks for a living?
No one knows you so they won't be able to tip the police off when they release security footage.
>>
>>38721828
suicide doesn't provide closure, it doesn't give you any sense of relief because you won't be there to feel it. your very last feeling EVER will be you depressed, and that will never change.
people misunderstand what suicide does, it doesn't change anything because you won't be conscious see the result, it is literally pointless
>>
>>38721792
I'm too much of a nervous wreck. I've spoken to a few 40-year-olds on online dating, and they seem interested in me... until they actually talk to me and realize that I'm a low-test betaboy with no backbone. These women want masculine men -- not overgrown boys.

>>38721802
>Same position but I'm 19. I feel terrible but it must be even worse at 24
If it's any consolation, I feel better now than I did at 19. At 19 I was angry. Now I'm just depressed. And honestly, knowing that I'm close to suicide is a lot less painful than being angry at my life.

>I hope things get better for you anon.
It only can get better. I'm starting to accept that I'll kill myself. Once I fully accept that, things can only get better (either by my life getting better, or by being dead and no longer suffering)

>>38721814
I dunno. I guess I'm the problem.
>>
>>38721860
>>38721879
>being dead and no longer suffering
exactly this, it's not about "seeing the result" or "providing closure" where the fuck did that idea even come from?
>>
>>38721837
I've thought about it. But what would I get from it? If I fail to rob a bank and end up dead, then I'll be remembered as the fucking idiot who can't even rob a bank.

At the moment, I'm paranoid about going to prison. Even though I've committed no crimes, I'm scared that every knock on the door is the police. If I successfully robbed a bank, I would probably kill myself due to the paranoia.

>>38721860
Are you sure about that, buddy? Because I'm sitting here drinking, watching videos of people committing suicide, and I sure feel like it would give me closure. Just because I am not "there" to see the results of my suicide does not mean that it would not bring an end to my suffering. What you're saying is ridiculous. You're saying that because I am not there to observe the benefits, that the benefits do not exist. That's like saying that there is no point in sacrificing one's life to save another's life. HURR DURR YOU WONT BE ALIVE TO SEE THEM GET SAVED, SO IT HAS NO BENEFIT, right?
>>
>>38721939
your very last feeling will be of suffering, forever
you will never feel "not suffering" if you kill yourself while suffering, that's the point I was making
>>
>>38721978
Here are my options:

1) I can die now, and be done with suffering
2) I can continue to suffer another 50~ years until my natural death, and THEN be done with suffering

You're saying I go with option 2?
>>
>>38721971
fuck me, it's clear to me that you're drunk because my point completely went over your head
maybe you should kill yourself, not for your sake, but for my sake
just die
>>
>>38721725
>applied for disability welfare, but didn't get it because I am physically healthy enough to work
You have serious mental issues, go get diagnosed and you'll get disability.
>>
>>38722003
2) has a possibility that you will find happiness
so yeah, it's a gamble, but one worth taking
>>
File: 1485111666273.jpg (70KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485111666273.jpg
70KB, 717x960px
>>38721725
>22
>KHV
>3rd world
>Friends starting to forget me, haven't seen most of them since 2013
>Procarastination 100%
>Can't get a job not even in wagecuck fast food, don't know why, everybody there are useless fucks and still they don't call me.

I just sent 50 Curriculum Vitae in the last month. Nobody calls...

I know that feel bro!
>>
File: 1465698918356.jpg (56KB, 470x638px) Image search: [Google]
1465698918356.jpg
56KB, 470x638px
>>38721725
>20
>hairline receding
>wrinkles, eyebags, veins under eyes showing
>chinlet, recessed jaw + skin around it sagging and making it worse
>skinnyfat
>khv
>never had a gf
>no friends
>avoid reflection of self
>enjoy nothing
>stick out like a sore thumb no matter what even in plainclothes
>happiness is barred off
>recent happenings in the past month have pushed me to seriously research suicide, methods, and best ways of killing yourself w/o vegetabalizing
>>
>>38722040
It's not always about happiness, sometimes it's a scraping, digging, grinding bitch of a thing that picks away at you until it becomes unbearable, no matter how happy you are with friends, family, hobbies, etc.
>>
>>38722008
How have I missed your point? Come on, buddy, if I'm an idiot drunk then it should be easy for you to explain to everyone how I am an idiot. Don't sit there and say "NUH-UH YOU MISSED MY POINT'. Tell me how I've missed it.

>>38722018
I have been diagnosed. Chronic depression and anxiety. Apparently I'm not full-blown paranoid because I don't hallucinate.

>>38722040
>2) has a possibility that you will find happiness
And 2) also has the possibility that I WON'T find happiness.

>so yeah, it's a gamble, but one worth taking
It's not worth taking.

I've not been happy since my pre-teen years... so what's that... 12 years? That's half my life. If I have been unhappy to the point where I would rather be dead for half of my life, and I cannot foresee being happy in the future, then the odds that I will live out the majority of my life wishing I were dead are above 50%. If you factor in the fact that adult years tend to involve less change than teen years, then those odds are even higher.

So if I am going to spend most of my life wanting to be dead, then why should I do not do it?
>>
It's ok bro, I plan on taking a nap on the train tracks after I get paid on Monday or Tuesday. It's the only thing I can think to do that won't freak me out about dying. So I'm gonna get fucked up, go train watching and wait for one to pass before I pass out if I can help it. If I wake up alive then I was meant to live, if I don't, then I won't know.
>>
Yeah I'm definitely gonna kill myself. I'm drinking more and more, and I definitely have the balls to do it. No doubt about it. No more crying. No more wanting to be dead. No more suffering. Gonna whip up a suicide note and get on with it.

See ya
>>
>>38722452
While I hope you don't do it, if you do, just know that "Matty" was thinking about you.

I was thinking about the pain it takes someone to do that, and while I'll never know your name, I was thinking about you, anon. I know the pain it takes to get there, quite intimately.

So while I have no power to stop you, and I hope you do, if it brings you peace it does. If it fails and you live, I hope you find something worth sticking around for.

Who the fuck am I kidding, please don't do it anon :'(
>>
>>38721725
>mocking the people that are trying to give you hope and advice
>desperately trying to validate your own opinion
Why waste your time like this
>>
>>38722575
Lol fag

Also I took a massive shit and shat blood because I ripped my asshole or something. No pain but a decent amount of blood in bowl. Freaked me the FUCK out but eh.
>>
>>38721725
>33 years old need KHV
its over for me bros
any chance of a qt gf are gone. early 20s years old gf would be potentially creepy / weird
grills my age are already into their careers
rip me
get out there and put yourself out there before you end up like me robros
>>
>>38723657
>Getting a 21 year old girlfriend is weird

No it's not.
You're a faggot.
>>
>>38723920
that's cuz you're young and naive
anyone my age will think its weird. don't be a faggot
>>
>>38724110
>People that are 30 will think it's peculiar
>People that are 20 (the age bracket that will date me) won't bat an eye-lid
>>
>>38724159
a little rigid, but more or less true
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.