[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to this whole gaming thing. Someone give me a good singleplayer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1501249816467.jpg (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501249816467.jpg
62KB, 1366x768px
New to this whole gaming thing.

Someone give me a good singleplayer game to play on Steam please, friendos. :^)
>>
>>38721580
Hollow Knight is really nice though a controller is highly recommended
>>
>>38721580
eu4 is practically the only thing i play these days
used to be pretty good at cod when i was a kid but grew out of it, strange how it seems like a different universe when i think of it
>>
>>38721580
psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts psychonauts
>>
File: 1500964586634.jpg (2MB, 1920x3944px) Image search: [Google]
1500964586634.jpg
2MB, 1920x3944px
neptunia is pretty good desu
>>
Since you're clearly a weeb look into the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. They're genuinely the most fun games I've played. VNs are probably a good avenue too. I know Narcissu is free, but there aren't routes so it might be a bit boring. Eternal Senia is another free game that's pretty fun.
The first Deus Ex is pretty fun and you'll get a lot of hours out of it.
>>
your image of a female anime character has induced my primal instincts to protect and mate with you
>>
File: games.png (67KB, 263x671px) Image search: [Google]
games.png
67KB, 263x671px
yellow ones are what i think you should check out first though all of my games are good except Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>38721580
Can't answer the question when I know nothing about your taste
What stuff do you like?
>>
File: 1485569177877.gif (12KB, 174x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485569177877.gif
12KB, 174x125px
dragons dogma is a flawed gem
>>
>>38721580
Dwarf Fortress or get out.
>>
>singleplayer
try awesomenauts its a pretty fun 2d platforming moba.
>>
lots of autism ITT but what can u expect from weebfag failures
>>
>>38722027
>Dwarf Fortress
What am I meant to do after building a home and getting stable income of resources? Just wait?
Not OP btw
>>
Noones mentioned Mount and Blade warband? Fucking plebs.
>>
>>38721749
I wouldn't recommend neptunia games to someone just getting into gaming even if they are into anime.
>>
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
(avoid 4 like the plague)
Terarria
Portal 1/2
Half Life 1/2
Civ 5
Dishonored 1/2
Rome Total War
Kerbal Space Program
FTL
Hand of Fate
Witcher 3
>>
>>38721580
I haven't been gaming for years but Medieval 2 Total War was really fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 552x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 552x624px
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series obviously.
SoC is a bit buggy but is otherwise pretty good, especially with the Complete mod.
>>
Shooting:
>Just Cause 3, Wolfenstein TNO
Strategy:
>RimWorld, EU4
RPG:
>Skyrim, Witcher 3
Poorfag free games:
>Warframe, Dirty Bomb
>>
File: 1485883669676.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485883669676.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>38722882
>Avoid 4 like the plague

No, play 4 first, appreciate it for its own merits then play 3 and 4 and see how much better they are as Fallout games

>civ 5

They said Singleplayer.
>implying AI is fun

>Terraria

And Starbound too. If you get one, get both

the rest are good picks
>>
You should play Singularity. There's one grammatical error in the final US version. Tell me if you find it!
>>
>>38721749
>Hi i am new to games
>oh hey Anon play this game,which is a literal Anime reference to other Games,consoles etc.
Lol i know new games do this less,but still he would miss almost everything.
>>
Don't know your taste anon, but here's my fav single player games
>Both Dishonored games
>Both Portals
>Rogue Legacy
>Dead Cells
>All 3 Bioshocks (Infinite is my all time favorite video game)
>Shadow of Mordor (War when it's released)
>All 3 Borderlands games (although the Pre-sequel is lacking compared to 1 & 2)
>Battlefront 2 (I still play galactic conquest here and there)
>Skyrim
>DOOM 4
>Star Wars: Republic Comando
>Shovel Knight
>Both Danganrompa's if you're into that kind of thing
>>
File: 20170607160317_1.jpg (362KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170607160317_1.jpg
362KB, 1600x900px
Contagion because it has Jessica in it and she is very beautiful. Technically the game is multiplayer but I have just as much if not more fun playing single player by myself. It's like left 4 dead but with slower zombies you have to headshot and I couldnt find other games like that. NmRIH is good too but I prefer contagion gameplay esp cause it is viable to do single player and it looks nicer (even though I love old source games like hl2 or garrysmod). I have about 400 hours on the game and a lot of that I spent trying to protect Jessica and keep her safe because it really fucks me up inside when she gets hurt. She is so beautiful and sweet, her voice makes me feel warm inside, she is such a beautiful angel I love her. I am 26 and never even kissed a girl but I would give my innocence to Jessica without hesitation.
>>
File: Steam_2017-07-30_17-12-22.png (117KB, 289x600px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2017-07-30_17-12-22.png
117KB, 289x600px
>>38721580
these are the ones I own on Steam that are my favourites
>>
>>38723564
>not putting all your games in the disappointment category
disappointing
>>
try spec ops the line for a good siingleplayer game.
>>
>>38721580
if you like post apocalypse rpgs then I really liked the Stalker series
Imo Shadow of chernobyl was the best but the other ones are okay too
>>
If you feel hardcore play old games: Origin Systems is a good company to start with because they heavy influenced the vidya industry, don't fall with Souls are hard meme
>>
Sword with sauce. $3, fun stealth game, actually open ended, more features to come, you get the whole package!
>>
>>38721580
the witcher 3: wild hunt
hearts of stone
blood and wine
>>
Bayonetta.
Nier Automata
Valkyria Chronicles
MGSV
>>
File: 1495241333345.jpg (45KB, 816x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495241333345.jpg
45KB, 816x568px
Bloodbor-oh wait nevermind.
>>
>>38721943
>Viscera cleanup detail is good
>dark souls 2 is bad

how does it feel to be a hollow shell with no real personality who gets all of his opinions from idiots on the internet so that he can fit in on an anonymous image board because he cant fit in anywhere else?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.