[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, betas. On a skype call with my girlfriend. I'm a complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1495911130617.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495911130617.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
Hey, betas. On a skype call with my girlfriend.

I'm a complete chad and I'm telling her how I'd bully her ex-boyfriend. Like How I would make him call me "sir" and other humiliating things.

Do you betas have anything to say to an alpha like me?
>>
File: 1498607956355.gif (1MB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
1498607956355.gif
1MB, 540x280px
definitely not original recipe
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 582x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 582x850px
>>38721534
C-can you post a picture of her sir?
>>
>>38721534
make him dress like a girl and post it everywhere
>>
Wow r9k is alot more alpha than /b/
>>
>>38721534
Yes, you're a fucking peabrain with a disproportionate ego that thinks you're above people because you were willed into feeling more confident than other people. Probably because you're too stupid to ever stop and consider why what you're doing might be a bad idea.

I hope you misinterpret someone that can and will beat the piss out of you being nice as being "beta" and get your face re-arranged as a permanent reminder to make a careful calculation about whether it's worth it.

But you won't. Because you're a pussy. Now that someone on the internet has justified this to you you're now going to carefully and explicitly go out of your way to coddle people and keep your dumbass whiteboy egotism in check.

An aside, anyone and everyone that matured emotionally beyond the age of 13 doesn't consider a scenario a success when their masculinity feels validated. If you feel "tougher" than a lot of people it might be because they have things that actually mean something to worry about and they're probably more satisfied just having you feel like you're a big tough man while you stay out of their way and they actually go accomplish something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.