[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>whines a lot >has a lot of people who act robotic >lots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: david.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
david.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
>whines a lot
>has a lot of people who act robotic
>lots of jewish men can't get women

why aren't more robots jewish? it would be a good fit
>>
File: Jewish.jpg (168KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.jpg
168KB, 1300x866px
>>38720426
All Jews are robots, but not all robots are Jewish.
>>
>>38720426
Am Jewish. Will answer any questions ITT if anyone has some for me.
>>
>>38720426
I don't know if you know this, but the people who persecute the Jews are often like the Jews themselves. I mean, do you have any idea how robotic the Germans are?
>>
>>38720491
Is it true you control the world? Will I get benefits by being a jew? Is life easier?
>>
File: 1497966086321.jpg (124KB, 366x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497966086321.jpg
124KB, 366x378px
>>38720426
I'm Jewish, I never talk about it because unlike Fembots I don't give a shit who knows.

Also, I guess the only reason there aren't that many jews here is because there are only ~20,000,000 of us in the world.
>>
>>38720562
It is true that Jews control the world. However, converting into being a Jew won't necessarily give you any benefits or make your life easier since you won't make any more connections by being Jewish.

Most of the benefits of being Jewish come from increased connections, and if you are Jewish, there's a good chance that you have some close connection to pretty much any other Jew in the country. For example, I went to see a psychiatrist 2 years ago who lives 3 states away from where most of my family lives, and quickly learned that he was the husband of my second cousin (though they had divorced 2 years prior to that).
>>
>>38720650
That number should be 15 million, not 20 million.
>>
>>38720426
I have to say, I'm so fucking glad that I don't have a really jewish name like Goldberg or Goldstein. I can't imagine having everyone know that I'm Jewish wherever I go. Jews with ultra-Jewish last names, I don't know how the fuck you do it!
>>
>>38720678
I'm counting half , partial, and non-religious Jews.
>>
>>38720678
Well, if we're talking about "should", isn't the right answer 0?
>>
>>38720734
Are you fully Jewish, jewnon? Also, are you religious? Also, what is your answer to the Jewish question?
>>
File: Soda Popinski.gif (6KB, 168x222px) Image search: [Google]
Soda Popinski.gif
6KB, 168x222px
>>38720778
Well yeah, but giving an answer like that is just splitting hairs now, isn't it?
>>
>>38720562

>Is it true you control the world?

no

>Will I get benefits by being a jew?

if you become religious you have to follow hundreds of laws and also face persecution

>Is life easier?

some jews in america are having a "Golden age" because they can use the wealth their parents/grandparents have gotten to go to college and get a decent degree and they also don't face discrimination *as* much as they did prior to WWII but thats only a fraction of the population and the majority of jews historically have lived in ghettos
>>
>>38720817
I'm >>38720657

Ignore this Jew.

He's lying.
>>
>>38720426
Most robots are probably atheists, which means they aren't Jewish (I think).
>>
>>38720784
Yes, yes, and give all jews QT Aryan gf to dilute genes out over the generations.
>>
>>38720940
dilute whose genes, the aryans or the Jews, because the end result will be that both will be diluted.
>>
>>38720956
The half-Jew half-Aryan will breed with Aryans to slowly kill the genes.

After a while, you/ll have people like 1/1000th Jewish or something. As we're apperently better with money wouldn't that just be good for economics or anything? If we have to do another Jewish genocide, I want the sleeping-with-women genocide white people have.
>>
>>38721007
That's too slow...

Wouldn't an outright genocide with sterilizations and or murder be a more effective solution to this problem?
>>
>>38720491

Is it true that Jews have a fuckton of genetic problems from centuries of inbreeding?
>>
>>38721032
Yeah, but I prefer it slower. That way there is less of a chance of people revolting. If you really wanna kill us off, you gotta think of the psychology.

No wonder whites suck at genocide.
>>
>>38721042
Yeah pretty much...

I have a couple of health problems myself as well, but I'm not sure if its due to me being Jewish or the fact that my mom didn't give birth to me until she was in her 40s.
>>
>>38721077
But I'm not white, I am Jewish.
>>
>>38721079
Could this be why Jews heavily enforce interracial couples in the media?
>>
>>38721128
No, they just do that because they think white people are evil and that white people won't exist (and, under the same faulty logic, oppression of minorities will end) if rampant race-mixing occurs
>>
I don't know any robots other than myself, so I have experimental evidence of 100% robot-jew correlation.
>>
>>38721042
I'm also Jewish, can confirm this is true. The main reason for this is that many Jews believe they should only have kids with other Jews, but because there are only so many Jews out there this leads to inbreeding. It's a terrible problem with an extremely simple and easy solution: race mix. Some Jews agree with me in that we should do this to put an end to these problems, but most don't because "muh race". They basically have the same sentiment as white supremacists who are against race mixing but no one calls them out on it because they're not white.
>>
>>38721161

i have a few jewish friends and theyve been really nice to me

ive actually thought about seeing what their religion is like because everything ive heard about it from reading articles on chabad makes me like it, i like their version of god and their spiritual ideas. they seem like a nice and friendly people
>>
>>38721272
pls don't do this anon. Don't fall for these lies.
>>
>>38720927
>implying that being Jewish is entirely based on religious believes
>>
>>38721311
Its not, but most of the people who are robots are atheists of white christian parents, so my original point still stands.
>>
>>38721288

why

i want the god of the jews to be my god also, i need a god

the god of the christians is pagan influenced and their religion is focused on expansion and numbers not spirituality and development. i grew up in a christian background with a dad who was drunk and even though i went to an evangellcal church i was never able to forge a connectionship with it, and i became an agnostic in my teens

but now, in the past 5 years, something has manifested within me, it was something that happened the same time i became agnostic, the need for a god, and a lot of judaism's ideas make sense to me from what ive read of it

what lies are you talking about?
>>
>>38721405
Just fucking don't.

Christianity is a better religion and makes more logical sense.

Don't be a retarded Jewish faggot.
>>
>>38721476

how does it make more sense

half of the evangellical christians ive met don't care about the problems in the country right now because they think jesus will come back within our lifetime, they don't have a sense of self-responsibility, and catholicism as a religion is so corrupt its not even funny

explain your reasoning
>>
>>38720491
What do you wear the cute little hats for?

How come the religious jewish community doesn't have more strife with the secular jewish community?

What's the best food for the passover?
>>
>>38721476
No religion makes logical sense. Main difference between jewdaism and Christianity is that jewdeism is significantly comfier.
>>
>>38721535
it's about respect in the presence of god

many jews are atheists

peanut butter
>>
>>38721555
trips are checked my friend
>>
>>38721535
1. They show devotion to God or something. They mean that you're a man and you're in God's house more specifically. So, if a Jew wears them everywhere (outside of temple, which is the only place where most Jewish men wear them) it is because he believes that god is always with him.

2. They do have strife with each other. However, if you're not Jewish you wouldn't see much of their conflicts. If you don't believe this though, then I suggest you take a little trip to the west bank

3. Without a doubt, charoset is the GOAT. However, gefilte fish and brisket are also very good foods. Apple kugels are good too.
>>
What is the best traditional Jewish food and why is it pickled herring?
>>
>>38721635
I'm Jewish and I've literally never tried this before.

However, one of the best Jewish foods that i've ever had is homemade whitefish salad. That shit is amazing!
>>
I'm not a traditional anti-semite but something about Jews just revolts me subconsciously. When I meet someone and learn they're Jews it just mentally lowers them in my eyes. I can't really describe it but its almost a nauseating sensation where i expect them to break out into OY VEY MUH SHEKELS GEFILTE FISH mode at any second.
>>
>>38721705
As a Jewish anti-semite, I feel the same way that you do.
>>
my two best Jewish friends are both robot incarnate

one is a spergy manlet nerd and the other is an unmotivated depressed type that plays vidya all day
>>
>>38721705

it means uve probably been brainwashed by /pol/
>>
>>38721863

This was before /pol/ too. It's been with me my whole life.
>>
>>38720426
Knew a lot of Jews growing up. They can be "robotic", I suppose, but they're very family-oriented. So much so that even if one were kind of robotic, their families would still be able to pull them out of it. Plus they also have their careers to keep them busy.
>>
File: i demand to see your manager.jpg (46KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
i demand to see your manager.jpg
46KB, 195x243px
>>38720650
>there are only ~20,000,000 of us in the world.
that's 19,999,999 too many
>>
>>38721911
that's debatable. It might only be true for the more orthodox-type Jews.
>>
>>38721931
Whose the one Jew you don't want to die?
>>
>>38721949
Seinfeld of course
>>
>>38721966
well, it's hard to argue with that!!!!!!
>>
>>38721934
Like the Hasidim you mean? The ones I grew up with were just normal people. If not for their last names you likely would not be able to guess they were Jewish. Still, very family-oriented.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.