[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize only low iq normies are destined for happiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0540.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>tfw you realize only low iq normies are destined for happiness because of their ignorant bliss and you are condemned to a life of misery because of your big brain
>>
>>38720389
That's exactly why you're miserable anon. You're right.
>>
Mate, because you have a big head doesn't mean you're smart
>>
>>38720389
why'd you post this?
>>
>>38720438
To trigger other robots who don't buy the "too smart" meme.
>>
File: IMG_0104.png (297KB, 532x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.png
297KB, 532x450px
Yes you're right anon, and pic related is definitely not you.
>>
>>38720455
oh .. yeah. sometimes i forget what a stupid asshole i am and buy into having my head up my own ass.
>>
No OP, you are an idiot too, just also depressed.
>>
File: tfwtoointelligent.jpg (14KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtoointelligent.jpg
14KB, 357x368px
>>38720389
i think the feel you are trying to describe is

>tfw too intelligent
>>
people are gonna shit on op but he isn't far from the truth. Happiness is found in the moment, most suffering is the creation of the mind and ego, that's why so many people preach being present nowadays. Dumber people are like dogs, whereas smarter people have a greater mental range for suffering but also intellectual potential. Its a balance to it all.
>>
>>38720389
If you're so smart, why don't you just learn their behaviours, emulate normies and beat them at their own game?
>>
>>38720389
>implying they don't get exploited by systems and structural violence like you do
the cucking affects not just you, buddy
>>
Meme the hell out of op if you want but he's technically right.

It doesn't take much intelligence to be happy. Look at people with serious mental disabilities - anything makes them happy.

Some of us just get those expectations higher and we end up living miserable lives.
>>
Nah. The plot of the happiness function H(i) where i is a variable for IQ is a parabola. As in, the happiest people are the stupidest AND the smartest and the unhappiest people around an indeterminate vertex point probably closer towards slightly above average (110-120).

You're only unhappy because you're too close to the vertex.
>>
Ignorance really is bliss.

Stupids don't know how lucky they are.
>>
I'm being completely serious here, I think there is some truth to this. Maybe not intelligence but there is a certain element of awareness that this board has that the Chad/normie types wouldn't have. It's the whole sensing vs intuiting dynamic.
>>
File: EDGE_Colin-Jost_HM.jpg (620KB, 872x582px) Image search: [Google]
EDGE_Colin-Jost_HM.jpg
620KB, 872x582px
>big brain
>can't think his way out of his misery
>>
>>38720389
big brains dont have intelligence, i have a big brain and im dumber than a toad
>>
> because high iq
or because normies don't spend all day in their room thinking about why they weren't born stacy/chad.
>>
>>38722262
or maybe just that chad doesn't go about his day with an everlasting existential dread because he's never bothered to think about it
>>
>>38722336
no reason to.
>>
Sure, the board with no upper-level education is smart.
>>
>>38720540
There is no such thing as objective suffering or happiness. They are transient states experienced in your mind. The only true reality is the one experienced in your own head from one moment to the next. In that sense, our world is, at any given time, only what we interpret it to be.
>>
"The origin of sorrow is desire." No one is free from wanting more, insatiability is an essential part of being alive. Not to mention: "Even the wise man dwells in the fool's paradise."-- intelligence isn't a factor. Your lack of happiness is immediately a derivative of your inability to control your thoughts and emotions. I'd argue that anyone on /r9k/ has already taken far more extensive steps down the road of self-discovery and awareness than the average 1st world joe solely because of our cultural tendency to self-isolate; but it goes without saying that in terms of self-control, this place is a fucking mess.
>>
>>38720389
Or maybe IQ points are a meme and your just a "smart" failure
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.