[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lonely and isolated. Is it a good idea to head to a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (19).jpg (30KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
30KB, 477x308px
I'm lonely and isolated. Is it a good idea to head to a cathedral for mass? Will it make me feel better?
>>
As a practicing Catholic I can tell you we are some of the most self-absorbed people you ever wanted to meet
>>
>>38720335
Ok might give that a miss haha thanks for the honest feedback
>>
>>38720300
>>38720335
im an atheist but i was thinking of joining a local church to meet some new people
are church people friendly to newcomers? can you just go inside a church and not register
>>
>>38721220
I've attended a few church services in my life (all of them catholic; maybe it's different in other faiths?) You're allowed to just go in and sit down. No registration is required.
>>
>>38721220
>>38720300
Been christian most my life but left a while ago, I have my problems with the faith but I can say that the people are genuinely good
You can walk in and people will make a point to say hello because you are knew, go to a small church and people will all but make a fucking parade you because you're a new member
>>
>>38721834
YEah, it's all fake and virtue-signalling though, especially if OP is some weirdo robot.
>>
>>38720300
people who go to the mass have their own society and know each other so youll be a stranger
it wont make you feel better except if its an FSSP mass, regular masses are very lackluster and boring

if you have FSSP leading mass close to you id recommend, otherwise not worth it
>>
>>38721862
Well if you want to at least FEEL accepted by normal people for an hour each week than I don't see it as a bad idea as long as he doesn't drink the koolaid
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.