[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start working with my friend at a Mcdonalds >Notice an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mickey-dees.jpg (129KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
mickey-dees.jpg
129KB, 900x711px
>Start working with my friend at a Mcdonalds
>Notice an asian girl that works there that's pretty cute
>I was off today but my friend was working
>Friend tells me the cute girl asked where I was and when i'd be working next
>She seemed kinda shy about it

What do you folks think? Should I try and go for it? How even would I approach this in a work environment?
>>
>>38720232
>asian
>working at mcdonalds
>probably 5/10 ("cute" in r9kese=butterface)

If you fuck this up OP hang yourself
>>
>>38720232
>dating a coworker
Big mistake anon, big mistake. If you really want it then by all means go for it, but don't be surprised if you deal with an extra plate of bullshit.
>>
don't rush to conclusions idiot, that's a good way to make things awkward
>>
>>38720264
>probably 5/10 ("cute" in r9kese=butterface)
Pretty much. I can't believe that so many fags here have an Asian fetish, seeing as actual attractive Asian qts would never go for the people here.
>>
do it, hope you don't see each other again. i met someone twice in my life. i would be careful of what you tell each other as the girl may talk shit behind your back. i use to work at a grocery store, my boss and i were into each other. i never made a move she quit for a better job, smarter job. i got into a car accident. i was a patient we met up with each other again. it took us a year and something months.
>>
>>38720350
>so many fags here have an Asian fetish
It's self-imposed. Just like the trap and gay fetishes.
Basically they think/read they're easier to obtain and THEREFORE make them their object of desire/fantasy.
>>
>>38720264
Yeah as far as her face goes you guys would probably see her as a 5 (she's at least a 7 imo though), but she's short and softspoken and has a cute ponytail which bump her up a bit in my book.
>>38720273
Yeah people have warned me about this, but im probably not gonna be working there for more than another month.
>>38720281
I'm not trying to, that's why I asked you guys.
>>
>>38720785
>Yeah as far as her face goes you guys would probably see her as a 5

Oh boy, this in r9kese means she's hideous

inb4 OP gets utterly BTFO by a fat ugly chink
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.