[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work with qt pi coworker >she's nice to me >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: crying.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
>work with qt pi coworker
>she's nice to me
>I think I've finally struck luck
>ask her to eat lunch with me one day
>she agrees
>we eat and talk
>I spend the rest of the day thinking that we're practically going out
>god I'm so happy
>I finally did it
>overhear her talking to another coworker
>she says she feels bad for me because no one talks to me
>laughs and says she hopes by acting nice to me, I won't shoot up the office
>>
>>38720097
If you kill her, I swear to fucking Kek that I will find a way to get on your jury and will nullify.
>>
File: cornmonster.jpg (16KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
cornmonster.jpg
16KB, 250x264px
>>38720097
You poor retard. That's why you don't pursue relationships. Kek, are you a monkey??!?
>>
>>38720097
Lol, you're fucking retarded. Jesus Christ. How many times do you have to read this shit on here before believing it? I guess most people I've it a shot. I know I did, but that was one mistake and I'm not making it again. I wish I listened back then. The only thing you can do now is learn, move on, and try to help other robots to not make the same mistake
>>
>>38720097
Dude, fucking hell. Honestly, confront her, be reserved about it, see if she's fucking human. Tell her you overheard her and quote her exact words back to her, tell her she doesn't have anything to worry about and thank her, but that she doesn't have to pretend to be nice anymore. Don't talk to her again and don't accept her apologies if any.
>>
>>38720203
Are you saying I should short ETH?
>>
>>38720097
Where do you work anon? Just curious to know what kind of work environment you're in.
>>
>>38720097
u need to learn that 3D love isnt for us, waifus are all that's left
>>
>>38720097

Sorry to hear that OP. Must be hurt like a son of a bitch. But listen to this guy's advice >>38720241
>>
>>38720319
Alright, since OP decided to ignore the thread he created...

OP's a fucking autist and deserves what he got. It's really not difficult to have good relationships with your coworkers as long as you don't fuck up your first impression. Literally just ask them questions about what field they study in, what they want to do in the future, or some random questions about their fucking hobbies or something. As long as you appear to be genuinely interested in someone, this wont be awkward. If they're shy, just talk about yourself and let your humor shine.

Basically, if no one talks to you, nothing prevents you from talking to them. They are just as shy as you are.

Also, don't follow >>38720241's advice to confront her. That girl's being nice to you, and even if she jokingly says your a fucking autistic retard, it's true that you are, so you shouldn't be a bitch about it. She's clearly trying to help you, so you should accept your social anxiety and ask her to help you make friends where you work instead.
>>
>>38721204
this here, lifes a bitch anons, talk when talked to
you don't have to be the one initiating
>>
OP here, sorry I'm responding so late >>38720149
No
>>38720241
I think I'm gonna do this on monday, but I'm kind of nervous. I think life might be better if I just pretend I never heard her
>>38720319
Your standard cubicle office bullshit. I'm an accountant here in NY
>>38721204
But I did show interest in her, I really did care for what she had to say.
>>
>>38721273
You seem to have missed my point.

I have no doubt that the girl you're talking about enjoys your company. The problem is that every one else sees you as this wierd anti-social guy, which must be a big turn-off for that girl. Hence, I am suggesting that you try to befriend your other coworkers.
>>
>>38720097
If she actually said something about you shooting up the office as a joke, I'd go to HR or just start searching for a new job. That's fucked man.
>>
>>38720241
I think this is probably a good approach.
>>
>>38721273
You should just admit that you heard what she said and that is was a cruel and ugly thing to say. The "He won't shoot up the office" comment was completely uncalled for.
>>
File: Bed_pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Bed_pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>38721490
Or do it. Some crazy cunt I knew legitimately though I was going to shoot up the place I was at once. Granted I used to wear my winter coat inside the building for the day (it was an average winter coat, not trench coat or anything creepy). But I have Asbergers probably. And I was comfy in my coat, and moved rooms a lot and didn't want to take it off and leave it somewhere and forget. I only wore it on cold days in winter anyways though, so it wasn't even that weird. I fucking hate people. You're not alone OP
>>
>>38720128
be careful what you post on here. I just spent 5 months in jail for joking around on 4chan.
>>
>>38722069
That would be interesting if true.

>>38720097
That's really rough. I would tell you to confront her in front of her peers to embarrass her, but we don't live in an episode of Full House and they'd probably just laugh about it later. Just avoid her, don't be nice to her anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.