[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>day 5 >I have narrowly escape the virgin police with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ghostpeper.gif (398KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
ghostpeper.gif
398KB, 646x466px
>day 5
>I have narrowly escape the virgin police with the help of the local Tendyman. Ever since the failed beta-uprising times have been tough. I cry myself to sleep every night.
>>
Gets some tendies and strike back!
You cant let these normies just laugh on us!
Beta uprising all day.
>>
>>38718916
Good to see you anon.

The normies came up to check the attic today, heard them say "I heard a noise up there". I think they are also suspicious as I've been eating their food while they are at work.

When I heard the normies talking below, I quickly released Rodney and hid in my crawl space. Rodney is a rat I caught and my only friend. He ran around and when the normies saw him they assumed he was the source of the noise. They came up with rat traps and set them everywhere. I couldn't save Rodney as I had to stay hidden. Heard a "snap" and I started quietly sobbing. I was stuck in the crawl space for 3 hours and when I came out I found Rodney alive, eating cheese! He survived!. I need to find a dead rat to put in the trap to make the normies think they have gotten rid of the problem.
>>
>>38719207
Glad Rodney made it. Not sure about your age but you should try casting a protection spell next time he goes out.
>>
>>38719512
I'm 30 years old. I don't believe i black magic.
>>
File: Neet Bridge.jpg (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Neet Bridge.jpg
125KB, 800x600px
>>38718916
>>38719007
>>38719207

If you find this note on passenger pigeon it is because I've trained it to seek out powerful virgin magic. Things are not as hopeless as they appear to be. Normie mainstream media is suppressing any mention of dissent, while they haven't prevented any of our recent bombings.
Fighting is still waging heavy on the front. Just today we released our fermented piss bottles into a local water system. Soon enough normies started dropping left and right. Biological warfare seems to be out most effective tactic at this moment.
We've reclaimed the area as our HQ and even armored some BMWs for when we strike urban centers.

If you wish to join the resistance please see the coords provided. Once you reach this area a team is prepared to take you across a nearby bridge to our HQ.

42*32'8.18"N
83*28'32.71"W
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.