[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be inside a woman? Can you feel their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1501367655381.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501367655381.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
What's it like to be inside a woman? Can you feel their gut moving?
can you communicate via telepathy when you're connected?
>>
If she moves right or has good control, kegels and all that, you can feel her insides moving. Either way it feels wet, squishy, weird texture and very hot for temperature.
>>
>>38718878
warm, encompassing, wonderful, like it was meant to be, like you are fulfilling a purpose in life
Not really but obviously you can feel when they move around
I wouldn't call it telepathy but there is a connection that can facilitate wordless communication. The language has little use for talking about anything other than primal passion though
>>
>>38718878
Their pussy basically gobbles you up. I don't know how to put it much more elegantly than that. It sorta grabs onto your dick and doesn't really want to let it go.

I swear butts do the same thing somehow.
>>
>>38718878
Great, thanks a lot, OP. As if it wasn't bad enough that I have a femdom fetish, now I want to be fucked in a way that looks anatomically impossible.
>>
>>38718878
It's okay. Mostly it is your dick feeling really good, and you hoping you can leave after this.
>>
>>38718999
Look up the Amazon position. Girls can actually do this or something close to this. It's fun.
>>
>>38718999
Nice trips
this is my new fetish - to be fucked in a way that is anatomically impossible
>>
File: 1501111101366.webm (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1501111101366.webm
2MB, 1000x563px
>>38719042
>>38718999
You've got to find an amazon woman to do it though. ex: webm.
>>
File: damnnn.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
damnnn.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38719081
God I loved the Olympics
>>
>>38718938
Wow anon I've never wanted to sex more than now because that sounds really COOL
>>
>>38718878
There are ways, yes.

You know those chairs in college dorm rooms? The kinds with no arms? If you sit in that and have your girl mount you so that er legs are dangling off the floor and you get the full weight in your lap, if she starts to grind, you feel quite a bit in there. Her squishy bits get inside your pee hole and shit.
>>
File: sprinterass4.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sprinterass4.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38719625

> mfw not olympian at olympics banging all these peak humans.
>>
File: puss.png (422KB, 757x540px) Image search: [Google]
puss.png
422KB, 757x540px
ive only had sex once with whores in barcelona, was a 25KV and decided enough was enough so went earlier this year. it was fucking amazing, and that was with a condom on. basically what the other guy said: squishy and very hot temperature. feels great when you see their pussy lips stretch around cock like pic related

someday i hope to experience raw sex with a girl who i dont have to pay and who likes me back. must be gr8
>>
>>38719768
They probably can ride a man twice as fast and hard as a normie Stacy.
>>
>>38719835
That sounds amazing. I imagine that it's amazing. I'm gonna have to pay for it too, I want to know what this is like.
>>
>>38719835
If your dick is thick enough to do that, you are a failed normie at best.
>>
>>38718878
You know what i fucking hate these hentai drawings where the women are mommy gfs or light femdom or something with thicc thighs and butt and titties and then BOOM their arms are sticks? It looks fucking ridiculous put some muscle or at least some fat on them arms you goddamn amateur artists.
>>
>>38721250
The female body heavily favors storage of fat in the thighs, breasts, and butt. There's literally nothing wrong with OP's pioc
>>
Fuck it, this thread is making me go to the brothel.

I'm done with not experiencing pussy
>>
>>38721914
I wish i could swallow my pride enough to go 2 brothel or craigslist sex
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.