[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 24 year old 300 pound KHV and I've literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501102873233.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501102873233.png
523KB, 1200x800px
I'm a 24 year old 300 pound KHV and I've literally not left my basement in 2.5 months (bathroom and refridge down here, and mother just hauls the microwave food down here. Mostly pizzas and hot pockets, and a absolute shit ton of energy drinks. I drink about 4 or 5 monsters a day. My steam profile says I've played 170 hours the last 2 weeks as well, and those are real hours played. My sleep schedule is fucked, and I often stay up 30+ hours at a time playing a single game straight, passing out for 12 hours and doing it all over again. (I basically function on a ~40 hour day with 30 on 10 off. I also play single player games exclusively, such as grand strategy games or RPGs. I have no phone, or facebook, social media presence, or "friends" that I've talked to in the last year. Virtually my only communication with the outside world is saying hi to my mom when she drops off groceries twice a week to my basement, and 4chan.
Do I need help?
>>
>>38718559
Naaaah, i'm pretty sure you're fine.
>>
Stop drinking sugary drinks, start doing cardio, and get a job.
>>
I don't want to believe it, but I do. Why else would you lie like this. Of course you need help and you know it but you're just writing this to get it out of your system, then forgetting about it. I just wish that you could start by drinking less monster and losing weight. Stop playing so much. Help with little things in the house, tell your mom you're sorry, 24 years old is still very young and you literally have most of your life ahead so hurry up and fix it.
>>
>>38718559
How have you not gone insane yet?
>>
This lifestyle might work for you now, but you will seriously regret it when you start to get older. People say "life is short" No, life is long. Especially if you have underlying health issues because of bad habits.
>>
>>38718559
Cut down on the energy drinks and shitty food and you're good.
>>
>>38718559
>>38718559
get a few weights, a treadmill, some air ventilation system, and spare a few hours each day to learning some IT skill or whatever.

>start making money online

Soon save enough to move out and get your own place and continue lifestyle.
>>
File: 1498331925262.jpg (54KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1498331925262.jpg
54KB, 640x623px
>>38718945
that might be the practical advice. I don't really feel sad throughout the day, in fact, I quote enjoy myself. But upon waking up, and going to bed (for the little I sleep), I'm extremely depressed. I don't drink alcohol or do drugs obv. I also have a cat that lives in my basement, and we are best buds.
>>
>>38719029
Can relate dude. I'm "between" jobs and waiting for college results. My sleep schedule is wack, plus I'm spending 10 hours a day on stupid things like runescape.

I feel depressed because I know I'm capable of much more. But society doesn't like second or third chance giving because it costs money. Everything is all about money.

I'm glad you find peace in your cat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.