[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most tragic way a serial killer can end someone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

What's the most tragic way a serial killer can end someone? My vote is flamethrower. stacy gets to see her skin melt off her bone as her eyeballs get turned to mush before she finally dies from lack of oxygen while she's screaming from all her nerves being lit up on fire. Very painful. If she lives then she commits suicide because her face is now gone

I feel like death by flamethrower is the equivalent of 100 gunshot kills. Making someone go out painfully deserves more credit.
>>
File: 1472738644946.gif (19KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472738644946.gif
19KB, 645x773px
You need help son.

I mean I might have serial killer fantasies myself but at least I have the decency to imagine others go out painlessly.

Back to your question though.
I think letting someone starve to death while watching is a lot worse.
>>
>>38717218
Lock them in a room and just watch through a camera. Don't give them anything they could use to commit suicide with.

For the luls have a bottle of pills in the room they're in, making them think they can overdose for the suicide. Then they find out that they're erection pills kek. so they just are stuck with a boner while starving. See if they jerk in front of you while crying
>>
Are you honest in your pursuit in torturing and murdering women, or are you just fucking larping? I feel like a lot of you are just cowards who would never go through with it. However, on the rare occasion someone is 100% truthful, you have my full support.
>>
>tfw had that serial killer dream
>tfw last post in this thread
>>
>>38716942
>bothering to kill people in the most painful way possible
>not just loading up on guns and homemade explosives and going for a highscore so you can torture their loved ones instead
>>
>>38716942
Caustic soda paste.
>>
File: 1501236931664.jpg (46KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501236931664.jpg
46KB, 750x1000px
>>38717622
Quality vs quantity

People remember the guy that shot 100 people in France, but people also remember the guy that drowned a girl in cement in Japan.
>>
File: 1501116433701.jpg (22KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1501116433701.jpg
22KB, 480x486px
>>38717785
People also remember the girl who fucking drowned during a bukkake shot
>>
>>38717993
gonna need a video for this desu senpai
>>
File: 022.png (236KB, 966x1400px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
236KB, 966x1400px
>>38717662
>not explaining yourself.

>>38717785
>Mfw there's a hentai on this for people to jack off to. LOL so not only does she die horribly but she has people jack off over her death lmao
>>
File: 1499055253766.jpg (86KB, 950x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499055253766.jpg
86KB, 950x628px
>>38718044
>say mfw without posting a reaction image
>say lol and lmao n the same sentence
>even capitalising lol
Newfag please fucking lurk fucking more.
>>
>>38718102
>being a sheeple who mimics the behavior of the community he is in
>is actually proud of his sheep-like mentality

Really?
>>
>>38718134
You can phrase it however you like. You sound like you came from a Facebook meme page for 11 year olds.
>>
>>38718185
You'd have to be a special kind of autist to talk condescending while trying to act proud of being a virgin neckbeard.
>>
>>38716942
The thing about being set on fire is that your nerves stop functioning in a pretty small amount of time. Also, you're actually way more likely to die from smoke inhalation than actually burning to death.
>>
File: 1498375883683.png (125KB, 250x289px) Image search: [Google]
1498375883683.png
125KB, 250x289px
>>38717993
This sounds fake, anon.
>>
>>38716942
necklacing or scaphism

inb4 I kill this thread
>>
>>38717218
>>38717279

Have a hamster bottle leading into the room.

If you leave them in that room with absolutely nothing they'll die of starvation after a few days. If there's a water source they'll always resort to drinking it eventually to sustain themselves.

Having it in a hamster bottle keeps them from trying to drown themselves like they would with mugs/troughs etc.

Unless they know how to kill themselves by intentionally clotting their veins then they'll have absolutely no choice but to endure weeks of starvation.

Bonus ideas:

- Inside the room leave a single sheet of paper telling them they'll be released if they admit what they've done. By the second or third day they'll be desperately moaning every sin they've ever committed.

- Leave a small animal corpse in the room. Have it freshly killed at first. They'll initially refuse to even look at it, but by the time they're desperate enough to try it the corpse will already be mid-decomposition.

Their final days will be spent shitting their insides out all over the room, nibbling on an animal carcass, and screaming horrible things they've done to other people.
>>
>>38716942
Flaying live while injecting adrenaline.
>>
>>38719186
Clive Barker does this in a non-lethal way in his Books of Blood.
>>
>>38716942
Driving over someone in a monster truck, but leaving them half alive.
>>
>What's the most tragic way a serial killer can end someone?
Make them get a fast food job and spend all their free time on /r9k/
>>
>>38719197
Mexican cartels have done that
They injected a guy with drugs to keep him from losing consciousness and then tortured him, including flaying his face off
>>
>>38719327
Shock would pretty much just stun them until they're dead. People who get just about everything under the waist flattened generally don't scream or flail or anything because they're just in a sort of malaise before dying. They'd just be out of it for a few minutes and die, it's not especially cruel or anything.
>>
>>38716942
>Very painful.
For her.
>>
Tie them up in basement, give them a heroic dose of acid, leave texas chainsaw massacre playing on repeat on a big screen (they'll have eyelid clamps on) and occasionally run in with a chainsaw while dressed as leather face and thrash around the room
>>
>>38719186
This post genuinely made me smile with joy.

Do I need help or is this just instinctual human curiosity?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.