[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing video game >start talking to myself pretending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1469584009609.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469584009609.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>playing video game
>start talking to myself pretending I'm talking to my stream watchers
>>
File: Ptbw9yH.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Ptbw9yH.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>38715867
>spend thirty minutes explaining something to my "audience"
>>
>>38715867
I'm just too scared that some one will find my info and send me too many pizza's
>>
File: Connie.png (1MB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Connie.png
1MB, 1000x1502px
>>38715891
STOP, FUCKING STOP
>regularly pause the video while I'm watching anime and pretend my sister or my mother are watching too
>I explain to them who the different characters are and the general plot
>>
File: 1500377672674.gif (981KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500377672674.gif
981KB, 500x245px
>>38716623
you are very troubled
>>
>>38716678
I know. Also, Shiro has very cute feet.
>>
>>38715867
>Watching some video
>dont agree with something
>make massive counter argument like its some televised debate
>mother asks at dinner what were you talking about with your friends
hold me
>>
>>38715867
>>38715891
>>38716623
>>38717098
Jesus Christ do people actually do this? That's fucking sad, I hope your bros are meme-ing and aren't actually this autistic
>>
>>38715867
I do this a lot when I'm not playing video games, just generally, like I'm vlogging. It's honestly pretty fun.
>>
>>38717171
I actually do this
>>
Hmm.
I talk to the charters in game as though they can hear me, but that feels alright. Not like this.
This is madness
>>
>>38717171
Where not meming. You share a board with us , learn to live with us.
>>
>>38717202
I'm praying for you anon
>>
>doing anything
>pretend I'm a military dictator of America returning the country to it's former glory
>>
>>38716623
Same except I'm even worse. I LARP as an OC character and make a head fan fic I adjust to whatever I happening in the show
>>
I do this for pretty much everything irl.
>>
>>38715867
I did let's plays and most of them got less than 10 views per video. With the exception Die Hard: Vendetta, which was popular in south america apparently.
>>
File: 1500078974289.png (43KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1500078974289.png
43KB, 669x627px
Why not start streaming?
>>
>>38717888
too scary orig
>>
>>38717954
What are you efraid of fag ?
>>
>>38717954
different anon

you wouldn't get any views anyway. I'm not being mean, it's just really hard to stand out.
>>
>>38717888
no one's gonna watch a robot play games
>>
>>38718000
if you're cute. either way funny af
>>
>>38715867
>driving
>spend my drive talking to myself pretending people actually care
>>
>>38718074
>yell whatever nonsense comes into my head or talk like it's a captain's log while blasting jazz on the highway
such a freeing feel
>>
>Doing something like housework/showering/making a cup of tea/anything
>Pretend that I'm explaining something to someone and talk as if I'm responding to the person I'm talking with
>The person is usually my waifu or different anime character
>It helps make the task I'm doing seem that little bit less mundande
>Have started very quietly talking to myself when I'm out shopping and stuff because it feels like it's helping me deal with being around people better

I've talked to myself ever since I was a kid and for as long as I can remember. My sister and brother used to tease me by saying that talking to myself is the first sign of madness. Over 20 years later...and they were right.
>>
>>38717199
Tbh I do this when I'm driving. It's pretty relaxing
>>
>>38718291
I think so too though I try to limit it while driving so as to keep my focus from escaping me.
>>
>>38718003
yes they wil yes they will, YES THEY FUCKING WILL MY DUDE, stream Overwatch, if you're bad at the game: "Haha funny robot is actually bad at games I thought he was supposed to be good at games, this is really funny and i want to donate and maybe suck his dick to cheer him up"

Simply average/mediocre: "Oh wow this is just how I play the game, but I'm watching some robot do it, he's so relatable haha lemme donate some mony"

Actually Good: "Oh wow, this robot is playing the game on a different level, maybe I can glean some knowledge for comptetive, lemme donate"

Its the easiest shit, you barely have to talk, just make up a charchter for yourself in your head and stick with it:

if you suck at the game, be really cocky and pissy and pretend to get mad all the time and troll your teammates. This is the "DSP/LowTierGod"method of stream acting

If you're average at the game: act really nice and cordial with your teammates and over react to every single little thing. This is the "RaggTagg" method of stream acting.

If you're really good at the game: you don't have to do anything desu, just remember to say thanks to the thirty cucks who donate $20 each (don't actually call them cucks) and play the game as you would normally. This is not acting at all, and requires no effort beyond buying a capture card and setting up twitch.

Yes, you need to do some acting if you're mediocre or bad and yes you need to play overwatch because its the most normie game, or some new game that your gonna spend your neetbux on anyway. But as long as you do this, no matter how unattractive you look (most streamers don't even show their nasty faces desu) you will get viewers and donations.
Stream game, get fame
>>
>>38717822
Twitch my dude, fuck youtube nibba
>>
>>38718003
Id watch a robot streamer as long as they werent deathly boring
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.