[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without memeing or being overly misogynistic, how difficult is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bl.jpg (259KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bl.jpg
259KB, 2400x1600px
Without memeing or being overly misogynistic, how difficult is it to get a girlfriend who's at least cute? It can't be that hard right?

FWIW, I'm a 20 year old college student. Lost my virginity at 19 to a girl who was a 5/10. I've never had a cute/hot girlfriend tho.
>>
Normies got the memo on how to get attractive gfs early in life.

Sadly, us robots are damned to be "late bloomers"
>>
bump the fuck up for cute blondes
>>
The question of all questions in Western civilization..................
>>
>>38714998
33/m virgin here
put yourself out there or you'll end up like me.
While you're still young and you can compartmentalize shit you do as 'young and stupid'
>>
>>38714998
I'm the same as you but virgin. And, honestly, it all comes down to having a "life". You have one chance in life to present yourself correctly when you go from high school to college, or middle school to HS if you don't plan on pursuing a degree. From the very start you have to portray yourself as a fun, interesting, social guy who is sort of funny and has one or two unique hobbies/interests. This is how you begin to attract the masses of contacts, snapchats, insta followers, and FB friends that most normies have. If, at any point during this process, you come off as weird, or say anything awkward, you will immediately get blacklisted (aka no one will ever reach/hang out to you again unless you happen to run into them or force your presence). You also eventually have to find your "click" within these friends, and have a base group of people you talk to /eat/hang out with every day. If you do all of this, then you can see why there would be a MILLION opportunities to meet/flirt with "cute" girls as you describe them. But you get your social setup wrong, you can go years without ever having the opportunity to interact with one.

t. failed normie who met a lot of people when he first got to college, but then people realized that he was "awkward" so everyone ceased socializing with him
>>
>>38717844
So essentially surround yourself of people who have no interest in who you really are and are only interested in the shell you present yourself in.
Nobody should do this, it's the perfect way to live an empty, unfulfilling life.
Surround yourself of people who aren't around you just because you presented yourself in a way. Meme aside, be yourself. Only then your life won't be empty, because believe it or not, once a normie shows himself for who he really is, nobody will be at their side anymore.

t. Someone who made it in life and most of the code behind your phone, was written by him.
>>
>>38717844
>>38718189

>Live a facade that's socially accepted by normies to get a qt girlfriend

Fuck that, I'm sticking to hookers.
>>
File: flat,900x900,070,f.u2.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
flat,900x900,070,f.u2.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>38714998
>being overly misogynistic.
Fuck off norman.
Go to /adv/.
Women are whores, and all you need to do to get them is have the looks of a Chad.
Now fuck off.
NEXT.
>>
>>38719135

fuck you you white nigger

I was trying to get solid advice.

Maybe I'l just hop over to r/seduction

Good day, sir.
>>
File: 1415678681870-1024x576.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1415678681870-1024x576.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>>38719288
>r/seduction.
Back to plebbit you go.
You aren't going to get solid advice on /r9k/.
Get off my board.
>>
>>38714998
it's mostly dumb luck
>>
>>38719389

but Pickup Artists say that any guy can get any girl as long as he's confident, bro.
>>
>>38717078

yes, I so so badly want to get pretty girls while they're still young, fit, and pretty
>>
>>38719489
Then go out there
law of averages means you will get one EVENTUALLY as long as you keep trying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.