[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to talk to be before I've had my coffee why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: coffer.jpg (57KB, 557x542px) Image search: [Google]
coffer.jpg
57KB, 557x542px
>trying to talk to be before I've had my coffee
why do people do this? Fucking let me wake up before you start bombarding me with your endless prattle.
>>
Fucking normies stealing our quads
>>
>>38714444
don't even THINK about speaking to me until I've had my second cup of coffee xD
>>
it's not even a joke. How can you just go from 0-60 the moment you wake up
>>
>>38714812
By being healthy in general and not being caffeine dependent
>>
>>38714812
You don't, we're just not normies so no one speaks to us you normie
>>
I bet OP uses a drip machine and pre-ground coffee like a pleb.
>>
>>38714873
Instant coffee, my man. I don't have the patience to wait around for my coffee. Just roll over when I wake up and turn on the kettle then I go put a spoonful into my mug and fill it with boiling water and creamer.
>>
I drink coffee like 3x a month. It does nothing. I smoke crack and that barely does anything. Wtf is wrong with me.
>>
>alarm goes off at 6:45
>need to leave by 6:55
>drive to work
>arrive at COFFEE SHOP before 7:15 and clock in
>then drink some coffee

Why can't OP do some shit and then earn that cup of coffee?
>>
>>38714967
If you're a NEET you should invest the time into making a quality cup of coffee. It's not like you're pressed for time...
>>
>>38714967
If youve got the patience go boil water, youve got the patience to brew a normal cup of coffee.
>>
>>38715277
Doesn't take as long either
>>
>>38714971
Your life is one big truman show, all stimulants have been replaced by inert placebos
>>
File: 1500264849205.jpg (29KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1500264849205.jpg
29KB, 472x461px
>Talking to me before my morning line
I know how you feel
>>
Who /turkishcoffee/ here? Very environmentally friendly, no stupid Keurig bullshit and tastes great
>>
>Drink coffee
A real robots coffee is sleeping in all day faggot normies.
>>
File: 1474915893939.jpg (3KB, 90x104px) Image search: [Google]
1474915893939.jpg
3KB, 90x104px
>>38714812
>0-60
i top out at like 25
>>
>>38715885
If I start drinking coffee it'll be turkish or arabic because of the cool cups and pots.
>>
>>38715143

when i was neet everything that wasn't sitting in front of the pc felt like it took 20x the amount of energy
>>
dont talk to me before ive had my coffee and my first vape of the day

really sharpens you up
>>
File: IMG_2181.jpg (111KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2181.jpg
111KB, 720x720px
>>38715885
How do u make it? I have a French press.

Wanted to make it recently. Like two weeks ago.

Been noticing cosmic connections on this board.
>>
>>38714444
>go to bed at 11-12PM
>wake up at 8AM
>drive to uni
>sometimes too sleepy so pull over and sleep for a couple of hours
>get to uni
>sleep for the first 2 or 3 classes
>always sleep lectures
>go home
>take a few hour nap
repeat
I'm thinking maybe I should start drinking coffee to stay awake but I don't want to get depended on it
>>
>>38716528
It's not like it's some drug that you can get "addicted" to. You just start needing it in order to do normal things.
>>
i have enough anxiety in my life already so i dont drink coffee and stopped drinking tea too.
>>
>>38716479
Here you go fampai
http://www.illy.com/wps/wcm/connect/mobile_en/coffee/how-to+prepare-a-turkish-coffee
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.