[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a lot of ways I have always found the struggle of true existential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6646.jpg (109KB, 758x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6646.jpg
109KB, 758x569px
In a lot of ways I have always found the struggle of true existential success hopeless, and so have learned to love the behaviors of a failure. I tried again, today, and it was so frustrating, it made me mad like I used to get, and I don't know if it helped.
Have you felt this before?
>>
>>38713890
what did you try (again today)?

and what do you consider existential success?
>>
>>38713942
Somebody who reminded me of myself came to me for help at work because they were afraid to ask for help from our boss because they were afraid they'd be punished for not knowing. I was able to help her out, fix an important problem before it caused any trouble, and she was incredibly thankful. It made me feel capable of trying again at least for that day. I got a lot of important things done with work, things like admitting to myself what I and others are doing wrong, and letting myself feel the stress that my
job demands, but there's so much that needs to be done and I'm still not the guy to master it all. It keeps getting better, and it's not like I haven't been growing, but it was the sensation of trying against a helpless goal again. The harder I try the more it hurts.
>>
>>38714465
>vague response number 38714465

cool baens
>>
>>38714620
Well what do you expect.
>tried again
Admitting to myself and helpful others that that important work has gone unaddressed and needs fixing
>existential success?
Contributed effective proof to myself and others that I am worthy in this society. The confortability with the world and workplace to continuously address and deal with difficult problems. Ultimately I want to justify my own birth and existence by becoming a good father myself.
>>
>>38715020
Continued effective proof*
>>
I appreciate the contact guys, thanks. I don't come here anyways but at least it's obvious this is no place to be if you're moving forward.
>>
>>38715500
You are not moving forward towards anything, but your grave. You deny yourself and look for external validation.
>>
>>38715576
Says you, fuckin anonymous swamp goblin.
>>
>>38716171
Looks like I hit a nerve. You want to a human dish washer, oh so useful and well-liked.
>>
>>38716312
And what of you? So eager to try and break down and discourage anyone for trying. Does it make you feel smart? Is it important to you to believe that people who try are stupid?
>>
>>38717431
It is undignified for conscious beings to reduce themselves to being mere tools for some 'common good'.
>>
You're trying very hard to be 2deep4u. You're on /r9k/ not philosophy larping
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.