[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mommy says I am good looking enough to get any girl >mommy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1454860248877.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1454860248877.png
361KB, 858x725px
>mommy says I am good looking enough to get any girl
>mommy says they all mire me
>only match with fatties on tinder

what gives
>>
>>38712588
you gotta have CONFIDENCE
>>
File: plebs.jpg (6KB, 173x200px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
6KB, 173x200px
>Using tinder when you aren't attractive

Bruh do you even know what it's for?
>>
at least you match with fatties. i get no matches what so ever
>>
File: 1455770424914.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1455770424914.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>38712640
but mommy said I was attractive

SHE SAID ANY GIRL

ANY
>>
>>38712588
>>38713303
You're shit at taking pictures
When I first met my Internet gf she said I was like 3 points more attractive than on my pictures
>>
>>38714120
how do i take pictures
>>
>>38714459
I don't know anon, I'm shit as well. I just know that chad is skillful with camera angles and filters. You actually have to be pretty good with a camera to even take shots that represent how you look like accurately.
If this means a lot to you just practice and take a few photos every day until you start noticing the flaws and start thinking of ways to make yourself look more chadly.
>>
>>38714549
>>38714459
Don't know about you but I slightly lean my phone and try to look just a little below the camera. Well, I can't really "look" somewhere due to an eye illness lol
I use no filters whatsoever but you need to be in a place with enough but not too much light.
That's all the tips I got, not too much of an expert
>>
File: _20170730_000636.jpg (485KB, 1442x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_20170730_000636.jpg
485KB, 1442x1080px
>>38714864
By filters I meant just adjusting stuff like contrast white balance and saturation. A bit of fucking around in lightroom (it's free on android idk about iOS) can go a long way.
The right side of pic related is the original photo I tooo with my phone and the left is what it looks like after I spent 30 seconds on it in lightroom and my phone doesn't even shoot .RAW
>>
>>38713303
Fuck off and ride my cock you fucking faggot
>>
>>38715080
Oh okay
I don't do it (except veeery few times where my light was shit) but I think it would improve a lot the photo
I would suggest to try to lower contrast & saturation just a little bit so that you can hide a bit some imperfections on your skin if you have any
Stuff like that
Not an expert as I said
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.