[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be cheated on? It's one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2810.jpg (40KB, 700x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2810.jpg
40KB, 700x690px
What does it feel like to be cheated on?

It's one of my worst fears
>>
>>38711716
if you for some reason decide to be with a modern woman, you'll have to deal with eventually being cheated on by Chad,
>>
have you ever got a gf op?
>>
>>38711716
fuuuck, that's hot...
Cheating girls are the best desu
>>
>>38711784
tfw this is original
>>
>>38711716
It's really hot, desu. Especally if its with a nigger, I don't really get it, since I fucking hate blacks. But the thought of getting the shit beaten out of me by a gang of black men right before they gang fuck my gf is quite literally the hottest fantasy I have.
>>
>>38711784
Yea but we broke up for a different reason
>>
>>38711716
It su is the first time but after that ya don't give a fuck and dump em, cheating the first time I had guilt but it goes away quick I cheat any chance I get
>>
>>38711820
That's because you're a fucking cuck
>>
>>38711716
feelsbadman
it will happen to you if you're the kind of person who comes here
>>
>>38711784
I had a dickgirl once that cheated on me with another dickgirl college was a weird time for me..
>>
>>38711716
>tfw cheating on my wife.
My depression has gotten worse, but I'm enjoying the sex.
>>
feels like you're not enough
that you had one job and couldn't do it
feels like you're the worst human being in the entire world since the only person that truly loves you..chose to cheat on you...sold you for a momentum pleasure
>>
>>38711853
>cuck
I'm not a cuck, I voted for Trump.
>>
>>38711835
I cheat on my GR8 all the time too I learned from my first mistake with a x don't tell them at all lol shit is cash for sex though
>>
File: 1501304605671.jpg (90KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1501304605671.jpg
90KB, 550x550px
>>38711868
>Literally fantasizes about being a cuck
>Is not a cuck
>>
>>38711835
>>38711888
Delet your lives my man
>>
>>38711865
Dude don't tell her you will be fine haha the sex is fucking great isn't it! Just make sure your number 2 doesn't fall in love with you
>>
>>38711865
Tell me more about your affair, anon.
>>
>>38711716
somewhat worse than being dumped and seeing her get with a new guy, but only somewhat
>>
>>38711862
A dickgirl what the fuck

>>38711910
Don't knock it till ya try it
>>
>>38711908
not him, but summer's over so please leave.
>>
>>38711865
I hope you get caught, get divorced and kys from the depression
>>
>>38711908
Stop projection you leftist cuck.
>>
>>38711868
>I'm not a cuck, I just give unwavering support and servitude towards my bull.
Trump made his money off of cucking the little guy.
>>
>>38711950
>Don't knock it till ya try it

I'm sure that's what your gf says when she's taking BBC behind your back
>>
>>38711954
Someone is butthurt as fuck haha, nothing wrong with having a side girl you faggot
>>
>>38711777
Unless you are Chad. Then she gets pushed away before she can cheat. I'm doing this right now and she can't stand it
>>
>>38711932
Not much to tell lad.
>live in outskirts of city
>work in city
>mate lives in city
>usually hang out with him
>he has a room mate who is a decent 8/10
>we fuck now and again.

It's nothing serious.
>>
>>38711998
Shut the fuck up niglet, don't talk unless spoken to
>>
>>38711994
Sorry man I'm not a beta fuck like you that has a cheating gf, I'm guessing you got a small dick too
>>
>>38711981
Right, because thinking that someone who fantasizes about being beaten by blacks is a cuck is "leftist."
>>
>>38711865
I am 33 years old, married for more than 4 years. Travelling for work this last week I randomly fucked some 19 yearold student I met at a club. My guilt is overwhelming. I'm still not home yet, and I don't know how I'll react when I see my wife. One side of me feels awesome for being able to pull young gash easily from the club though...
>>
>>38712028
Nice projection faggit
>>
>>38712023
You sound maybe someday you will have sex, with a man most likely though
>>
>>38712073
I lost my virginity when I was 17 to a 23 year old women, keep projecting
>>
>>38711867
This

Its the worst pain ive felt, but we had technically broken up earlier so not a cuck i guess.
>>
>>38712044
Dont tell her you fuck stick, guilt will go away best to leave it in the closet and go out smash some more puss
>>
That's why its important to have the upperhand in the relationship. Also, cheat first. Make sure she knows you cheated. If she still stays with you, you got her. Anyway you're a fucking faggot if getting cheated on is the worst thing that ever happened in your life. Man the fuck up pussy.

>muh love
>muh romance
>how could she?
>>
>>38712095
No you are a cuck don't kid ya self bitchboi you couldn't satisfy her so she found better cock
>>
>>38712044
It only becomes real if you speak about it. Human beings have needs.

Say nothing.
>>
>>38712117
Try falling in love with a dickgirl then you would understand
>>
>>38712096
No telling her is not an option. I travel a lot and she tells me every time she'll take the kids and disappear. Her family is literally in the mafia and they joke around like "you know what will happen if you ever cheat on her..." So I'm double scared is losing my kids and possibly being fed to pigs. They literally have pigs.
>>
Yea cheating is fine desu, my wife caught me but I let her take this 8.5 inch BBC. She goes out every night now while I sleep on the couch which is annoying but oh well. Cheating with that tight pussy was worth it
>>
>>38712044
I had guilt to begin with. But after a while it goes away. It's probably gonna be another reason for my eventual suicide, but that's gonna happen anyway, and being able to get a side piece actually does wonders for my self esteem.
>>
>>38712044
Dude go on Grindr it's great to fuck new people
>>
>>38712171
Grindr is for fags
>>
>>38712160
awesome wife
why would you cheat on her?
>>
>>38712160
Jesus, well you could always kill her like go have a romantic picnic by a seaside cliff or on a mountain and push the bitch off just say she fell when ya trying get a picture
>>
>>38712160
Never trust anyone with a pig farm lad.

>tfw lucky we have no kids.

Golden Rule for cheating.

TELL FUCKING NO ONE. NOT EVEN YOUR BEST MATE, BEST MATES ARE UTTER CUNTS AND WILL TELL SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL IN TURN TELL SOMEONE AND YOU WILL BE CAUGHT.

just leave it bottled up and die of a guilt tumor at 40.
>>
>>38711716
women don't get shame for being sluts and cheating is not a financial security anymore. the chances of getting cheated on is very high in today's world. also the more attractive she is the more options she has and the chances go even higher.
>>
>>38712192
Well ya but a hole is a hole quick way to get sucked dry I never took or sucked a cock but get mine all the time
>>
>>38712204

I could never have guilt because I never asked to be born into this world
>>
Everyone in this thread is cancerous and needs a free trip to a gas chamber.
Cheating is inevitable. MGTOW
>>
>>38711807
it's also bad grammar tho
more surprised that your comment is original
>>
>>38712220
That's kinda gay my dude
>>
>>38712204
Tell no one keep it secret, leave no evidence of txt messages or other shit, make sure ya side chick doesn't fall in love, and fuck y wife/GR8 so she doesn't think anything is up do topless sex
>>
>>38712231
damn that is deep
>>
>>38712270
What happens if side chick does fall in love though?
>>
>>38712259
Not him but that's real fucking gay why cheat on a woman with a fucking man
>>
>>38712200
I mean, there's nothing wrong with her at all, she's a hottie, too. I do love her but I'm in my prime right now at 33. Many times at work functions I get propositions from all types of women, and I usually laugh it off.
I feel 10 years younger than I am, and I love partying with students.
>>38712204
I laughed at the guilt tumor part.

Do you think there are any karmatic reprocussions in the long term? Am I fucked by karma?
>>
>>38712270
What is the topless sex part?
>>
>>38712324
If you believe in karma, then probably something will happen in your life and you'll say 'it's because I cheated.' The reality is, something shit is gonna happen in your life in the future anyway.
>>
>>38712324

you nearly threw your marriage away to fuck a gutter rat 19 year old club slut, you seriously need help man. btw 33 years old is still basically a kid by todays standards as long as you take care of yourself.
>>
>>38712376
If you wear a top during sex with your wife she will be curious why. (you will no doubt have scratches or marks from side piece and hiding it will cause more attention than not.).
>>
>>38712300
They get jealous and will want you to leave wife or gf lol they can cause lots of drama
>>
>>38712376
Meant to say less sex if you stop banging your wife or gf they will notice something is up
>>
>>38712474
Luckily the girl I fucked I will never see again. Fuck that pussy was spectacular though. She let me choke and slap her too... Something you can't really do with the ol' gal.
>>
>>38712382
He didn't throw his marriage away M8 if he did he would tell his wife and he won't so he's clear to go fuck some more new pussy, it's just like shaking a hand
>>
>>38712506
Yeah I got that. I'm planning to walk in and plow it immediately like I usually do.
>>
>>38712529
Man get a side chick its great I had this one who was engaged but we fucked everywhere I use to wipe my fun on her man's pillow lol, she would also bring me lunch and buy me dinner I let her go cuz she got attached she ended up getting a duck and a stupid tat cuz of it
>>
>>38712417
Oh Lord this chick I was fucking tore my back up bad I couldn't let my wife see me with shirt off for weeks
>>
>>38712575
Why did she get a duck? Wtf, ya women are stupid they have a break up and put heart tattoos on them or other dumb shit.
>>
>>38712629
She was crazy I guess, dude her tattoo was some emo key and heart sure it's common with sluts
>>
>>38712593
Did she ever come close to seeing you? What about the shower and stuff? We're you just a ninja about not letting her see you?
>>
>>38712593
I know that feel lad.
I was literally shitting it at the thought the wife would see my back when my side piece tore mine up.
>tfw hurrying up in the shower so she didn't walk in.
>>
>>38712555
What happens if you walk in and Jamal is slamming her ass?
>>
>>38712702
Punch fuck out of Jamal, just like I expect she would punch fuck out of his side piece.
>>
>>38712674
Ya I was ninja as fuck I wasn't about to get caught had her in my cellphone as a dudes name always deleted texts and never let go of phone lol

>>38712676
Ya man happened to me, me and number 2 got drunk as fuck and tore my back up glad no hickeys that would tough
>>
I can't even get laid and you fuckers are married and banging other chicks fuck my life right here
>>
>>38712664
Yup tattoos and boohooing on Facebook, "but but I thought he as dif" lol no you are a slut that's it
>>
>>38712783
Well one anon on here bangs guys too, you could take his advice and go on Grindr if you want
>>
>>38712783
Once you're in a relationship (or maybe just the ring) woman see you as a good man because clearly one woman wanted to settle down with you. So either you have a big dick or money and they want that. Not realising that you're most likely not going to give up your misses for them.

Buy a cheap wedding band and go out. See what happens.
>>
>>38712529
You ever get scared your going to go to far and kill her, some love it rough love being choked till they turn blue
>>
>>38712783
normies own this board now. mostly they lurk but every now and then they get an opportunity to go wild and casually share their degeneracy.
>>
>>38712702
I doubt it. I married a virgin. Sometimes I actually wish she'd cheat so she'd stop throwing it my face that I had many partners before we married, and she never got any. She's pretty resentful about that.
>>
>>38711951
>summers over
its fucking JULY.
>>
>>38712893
Sounds like a ticking time bomb
>>
>>38712270
What's a GR8?

I mean I can gather from context but what's the origins?
>>
I wonder if any butt hurt remote read this thread lol
>>
>>38712960
Fembot im drunk atm
>>
>>38712871
Yes. One night I was very drunk and was overly choking this punky brewster roller derby girl. I remember her squirming around and being like "I'm just gonna kill her." Luckily I didn't.
When we woke up in the morning she turns to me and says one word, "wow." Then she saves her number in my phone and doesn't even say bye as she gathers her shit and leaves.
>>
>>38712982
Prob not many fembots robro if anything a few mentally ill shemales read the thread and are salty about chars cheating on their women
>>
Mate at work got caught cheating because he brought the girl back to his house. The neighbour told his bird.
>>
>>38712990
She loved it too lol, this other chick I was banging crazy as fuck but good in bed she liked it rough one night I was fucking her hard from behind and I started yanking her hair back slapping her face hard, she breaks down and starts balling and says "this reminds me of when I was raped" I kept fucking her till I finished while she was crying was pretty sick
>>
>>38713072
Deny deny that shit I'd be like fuck them they didn't see that
>>
>>38712923
I love her but she's a simpleton. She grew up in the country and didn't have a great education. I on the other hand am a wizz-bang-blau business owner, rising star type. Sometimes I feel she'll leave me for a robot that's just as introverted and simple as she, but I doubt it. She's completely dependent on me for literally everything.
>>
>>38713105
That's what I thought. What the fuck is the neighbour sticking their nose in for anyway. I'd just deny it, and be like wasn't me. Bitch be tripping.

Worst happens the bird leaves him and then he can go bang the neighbour who clearly wants the dick.

But no, he admitted it and they split up in a horrible manner and now he just drinks alone all day and barely shows up for work.
>>
>>38713182
Hell man that rough
>>
>>38713076
Yeah I had one break down and cry on me one time balls deep. I suspected it was cause of the rape trauma but I did the hold her and reassure her trip. She later told my sister I was the sweetest guy ever and told people I had a huge dick (even though I don't, haha) so not as sexy as your story but still worked out nicely.
>>
>>38712161
>let her take this 8.5 inch BBC
You mean she left you for some black dick? And she does it every night while you stay on the sofa? Oh dear, pathetic
>>
>>38713182
So you just confirmed that not telling is the best strategy.
>>
>>38711716

I constantly fear it. My gf is away at a festival right now and tbf she usually calls me as she's going to bed. I find myself going back through all our messages looking for any signs that she doesn't love me. I'm a fucking mess, lad.
>>
>>38713312
>My gf is away at a festival right now
Hahahah
This better be some epic ironic cuck rp. If not, you're fucked bro
>>
>>38713312
Calling before "bed" is a double edged sword.
t. A cheater who calls before "sleeping"
>>
>>38713299
No shit, you should never say. Theres no good to be had by admitting it. Even if you're basically caught you deny and try it get it down to something lesser, like just flirting or made out once.
>>
>>38711865
>>38712044
Stupid fucking chads.
>>
>>38711716
A little dark secret nobody ever talks about is that women cheating is worse than men cheating.

The reason for this is women's sexuality prevents them from fucking down, the only reason she fucks another guy is because he is, or at least she thinks he is, in some way an improvement to her current m8

not the case for Men, men can and will have sex with women they dont like, or are even very attracted to, men will have sex because its a compulsion with never a single idea of leaving their actual m8.

obviously men can emotionally cheat as well but it is less common.

when a woman cheats the relationship is already over.

This is also when you get the fucking their x's phenomena, They leave you or you dump them whatever, and some time later they realize that you (the guy) was better than their new option.

Cheating on a new partner with an old partner is rampant among women, and they will whisk away the guilt because "we already used to fuck so whats the difference anyway"

Women need extreme pressures to behave correctly, from men and from society. They otherwise do not and cannot control themselves.
>>
File: 1437033043851.jpg (60KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1437033043851.jpg
60KB, 600x598px
>>38711716
I'll share my $0.02 being a normie (used to be a robot).
I was cheated on by my last gf. Past the initial anger of finding out, I was filled with feelings of wanting to fuck other women (which is exactly what I did, I had sex with another girl a week after).
Truth be told I never loved her and was using her purely for sex and to have someone to hang out with. I would honestly have considered her more of a fuck buddy than a girlfriend, even though that was our official title together. This is why I couldn't even really feel sorry for myself because I knew that's why she ended up whoring herself out. She even tried breaking it off months prior due to "not feeling loved by me" but for whatever reason, she changed her mind in the midst of breaking up with me. Guess she thought if she tried breaking up with me I would somehow want to love her, I have no idea.
If my current gf cheated on me, I'd imagine it'd actually affect me pretty bad since she's the first girl I've ever felt love for (and have those feelings returned). Even then, I think I could move on just as I did before since she IS just my gf after all.
If I were you, I'd fear your future wife cheating on you far more than a gf that you can just toss to the side.
>>
>>38713815
>Reddit spacing
>To this extreme

How

the

fuck

is

this

more

readable
>>
>>38714122
bad habbit
>>
>>38713815
The reddit spacing is annoying, but you have a point.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.