[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make your bones thicker? I'm embarrassed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1477726563324.jpg (58KB, 793x378px) Image search: [Google]
1477726563324.jpg
58KB, 793x378px
Is it possible to make your bones thicker? I'm embarrassed of my narrow rib cage and shoulders, thin wrists and hands, etc. I don't know why this happened, but I have drastically smaller hands, for example, than any other man in my family, even smaller than my mother's. Probably from undereating, staying inside all day (low vitamin d), not exercising, and other poor lifestyle choices during puberty.
I'm in my mid 20s now, and I've been reading about a bunch of supplements (Strontium, Vitamin K2, Niacin, etc), but it's probably all memes (or is it?). I'm trying to exercise more, but my bones are weak and fragile, and I don't think muscle can really compensate for bone structure anyway. Can anything really be done for lankletism or am I stuck being an ugly virgin for the rest of my life?
>>
>>38711352
I don't know, but I wish my wrists were larger. They're so embarrassing.
>>
>>38711352
Bumping out of interest. I'm 22 and my wrists are literally 14 year old tier
>>
The body can regenerate bone tissue, but you can't enlarge bones uniformly, the closest case that i can think is a disease where people "randomly" grow bone tissue throughout the body, harming organs and movement.
No anon, sorry, I have broad shoulders but I'm a manlet (1,72 m), i feel u.
>>
>>38711352
Yes. You definitely can increase bone mass through weight lifting.
>>
the disease I mentioned is called fibrodyspplasia ossificans progressiva. You can google pictures of how someone turns out with this, its rly sad
>>
>>38712017
Feel you. Tried training my fore-arms in de gym, but that doesnt make your wrist grow either. There is nothing you can do.
>>
>>38712137
Thats the shit that makes your tissues bone right? I wish i had that :))
>>
>>38711352
There's not much you can do. If you swam a lot as a child, you're more likely to have broad shoulders. Other than that, you just have to put on muscle mass and do grip training.
>>
Your bones can become denser through weight training but I doubt you will actually see a noticeable difference in size. You're stuck with what you got so just get used to it and improve what you can improve (muscle)

t. also has small hands and wrists
>>
>>38711352
I think your skeleton is the one thing you can't change. And yeah, if you spent your childhood indoors and undereating then your body probably didn't have enough resources to build a big skeleton.

I'm in kind of the same boat - I have narrow wrists and neck etc., look like girl bones. But with me it's at least partly genetics (my sister is the same, and pictures of my parents at my age are the same).

The bad news:
> you will never get taller

The good news:
> with time your frame and skeleton will get thicker

Ever wondered why old people have massive heads? Look at a picture of yourself from 5 years ago. I can look at pictures of me or people I knew from a few years ago and all of our heads look tiny compared to now. Your skull will continue to get bigger (and if you are a man it will get manlier as well).

This is great for men, you basically get better with age - bigger and more masculine in your 30s than when you were 18.

It sucks for women, because they will lose the dainty teen look pretty fast and by the time they're in their 30s there is no sexual desirability there.
>>
>>38711352
The guy on the left has no lats.
>>
>>38712367

If I can't make my bones thicker, then there's no point in trying, I'll always look like a sexless eunuch. If that's the case, then I might as well just give up on life.
>>
Don't listen to the morons here who say you can grow your bones thicker.

Once you are past a certain age, you don't grow anymore. End of story

You should have thought when you were a kid. That's the phase when you can be molded the best.
>>
File: trump_small_hands.jpg (68KB, 915x510px) Image search: [Google]
trump_small_hands.jpg
68KB, 915x510px
>>38711352
I would actually like to have the shoulders of the person on the right. It looks so brutal and savage somehow.
Also >small hands
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>38712657

I didn't know that your lifestyle could affect your growth until after I was done growing. I assumed I would be fine as long as I wasn't starving. Parents are supposed to teach you these things.
>>
File: g2.jpg (39KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
g2.jpg
39KB, 360x240px
>>38712017
>tfw ultra skinny wrists and ankles but mutant tier knees and broad ribcage
>>
>>38712704
The person on the left*
Orig
>>
>>38712449
They have massive heads because their bodies shrink, their posture degrades, and all the cartilage tissues continue to grow i.e. the nose and the ears.
>>
File: 9000000.gif (52KB, 80x179px) Image search: [Google]
9000000.gif
52KB, 80x179px
way 2sp00ky
>>
>>38712707
Idiot, think of all the sports athletes, of all the musicians, all the ingenious science people....they all started out early.

Genetics + environment, that's the basic formula.
Some stats are more easily influenceable, others not so much.

I didn't starve either as a kid, but I think I didn't get the best nutrition.

Now I am a king of manlet with very thin bones.
>>
>>38712756
And that also happens between the ages of 18 and 23? And 23 and 28? And 28 and 31?

Heads get bigger, it's a fact.
>>
>>38711352
You need protein OP

I would advise you to consume semen but you're probably already doing that
>>
>>38712812
I know that now. When I was a teenager, I assumed I would just turn out like my father eventually. I didn't know what I needed to be doing.
>>
>Is it possible to make your bones thicker?

It's possible to improve their density by exposing them to stress like weightlifting or running, but not to actually make them thicker.
>>
>>38711352
thicker is not what you're looking for. You're looking for longer. Broad shoulders are from a longer collar bone and longer rib bones
>>
>>38712927
Good nutrition and good workload will maximize your genetical capacities.

If you only get good nutrition but don't stress your body including your bones, chances are high, you won't turn out into a decent man either.
Same with your brain, only that you are forced to go to school and more or less use your brain.
>>
>>38712613
just man up faggot
>>
>>38713011
Yeah I know. My parents could have taught me a better lifestyle as a child so that I would reach my potential, but I was neglected. It's a shame that this form of neglect hurts men much more than it hurts women, so nobody sees it as a problem and just blames the victims since they're all worthless betas anyway.
>>
>>38713124

>people just blame*
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.