[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>please dont kill yourself, if u are alone because nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sDxALlD.jpg (83KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
sDxALlD.jpg
83KB, 500x688px
>please dont kill yourself, if u are alone because nobody loves u because u are ugly just get over it faggot, im gonna fuck with that tall chad i met on tinder, good bye
>>
>implying someone so desperate that they resort to ending their life care about how's it going to be afterwards.
I hate those virtue signaling faggots.
>>
suicide effectively stops things from ever getting worse
>>
it comforts me that once I die nothing I was worrying about would ever matter. there will be nothing just silent and calm void.
>>
>>38711036
This. Even when they try to dissuade you from it they call it a permanent solution.
>>
>>38710851
It also stops the possibility of getting it worse, those faggots never consider that part though.
>>
>>38711423
That's the worst one of all.

The whole point of killings myself is it's permanent.
>>
>>38711036
It still can t get better tho
>>
>>38712353
If could also get worse.
>>
"why did you try to OD? You are so lucky that they reanimated you in time"
"yeah... lucky me..."
"you know suicide doesn't solve anything, right? At least subconsciously, what you really did was a cry for help"
"i went to fucking Uncharted Nowhere, population 0, just so no one would come and "save" me"
"it get's better, trust me, I've been through depression, you just need to think positive"
*pain*
"your friends I'm sure will be glad to help you"
"i have no friends, you could count the guys I buy H from, or the ones I steal car batteries with, but they don't give a shit, about themselves, let alone me"
"oh come on, some one will surely want to hang out with you to help you through"
".....Do you want to hang out? we could..."
"OH HELL NO, NOPE NOPE NOPE"
repeat ad infinitum, and you can be sure that they feel so stunning and brave for "helping" me
>>
File: 1501296735645.gif (38KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1501296735645.gif
38KB, 165x115px
>>38712564
IT WAS YOU? JESUS ANON, HOW WAS THE NARCAN I SHOT INTO YOUR VEIN BUDDY?
>>
Lights

I
>>
>>38710851
Life gets objectively worse as you age. When you are young you still have the time to improve yourself but at a certain age it becomes quite pointless.

Even if you get filthy rich at 60 you just get to fuck whores who are disgusted by you. Money can't buy you the feeling of having someone like you
>>
>>38713259
god I would love to be able to find and disembowel the faggot that invented narcan. At least let us die ffs
>>
File: 1491533331637.gif (861KB, 410x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491533331637.gif
861KB, 410x412px
>would kill myself but it would make my family sad
i cant do that to them to be honest
>>
>>38713463
that just makes you a life cuck. every moment of your life is suffering and you go on exclusively for other people
>>
>>38713643
literally true. i just know it would devastate them if i offed myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.