[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get bullied at school >Toughen up and beat the shit out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5999.jpg (183KB, 2048x1281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5999.jpg
183KB, 2048x1281px
>Get bullied at school
>Toughen up and beat the shit out of bully
>everyone feels sorry for the bully and calls police on me

How am I supposed to survive in a society that encourages me to be weak?
>>
What happened after police got called, green txt whole story
>>
you are supposed to kill the bully when he is alone and away from school and have a buddy swear you two were playing N64, silly boy.
>>
>>38710685

Had a similar thing happen to me. The whole "just fight back bro" is a meme. You'll get bullied even harder and you just get the reputation of "crazy kid who can't handle the banter."
>>
>>38710685
By acting outside of society and being a criminal.
>>
>>38710927
You must also rape his corpse in ass
>>
File: IMG_3714.jpg (32KB, 460x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.jpg
32KB, 460x312px
>>38710888
Police was a woman who said she'll kick my ass if it happened again, I was sentenced to like a month of detention while bully got off scot free

I tried everything, Ive tried banter, and what happens is theyll just get their whole squad to scream over you

Ive tried being good at sports and other extracurricular activities, and what happens is instead of respect they see you as some try hard, and my coach just said "we dont want your kind here" and im kicked off the team

Ive even got low enough tried snitching and theyd just say "oh yeah youre totally the victim"

Lesson learned though, there is no such thing as "doing the right thing". If you aren't a normie or Chad society just wants you dead, straight out. Youre expected to play a role and mine ended up being "Ugly tryhard autist"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.