[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don't desire a gf anymore >tfw you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1500451532399.jpg (632KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1500451532399.jpg
632KB, 2048x1152px
>tfw you don't desire a gf anymore
>tfw you don't hate yourself anymore
>tfw no one is to be blamed
>tfw you just await death
>tfw you don't care about having friends
>tfw you are not sad or happy

I thought being a failed normie is being a robot.
So this is what being a robot is. A nothingness of mind.
>>
>tfw just want to be left alone and never interact with normalfags ever again
>>
>>38710547
The ride never ends. You're stuck in "space".
>>
>>38710547
welcome at last brother
>>
>>38710547
>tfw existing in space time is so confusing you just give up trying to understand or do anything and rot in your room
>>
>>38710547
The more you embrace it, the better it gets, brobot.
>>
>ywn go inside a black hole

Fuck the normieshit things, that's true pain right there.
>>
>>38711022
What do you think is inside ?
>>
>>38711174
everything that got pulled in
>>
File: 1473145191250.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473145191250.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
op, are you willing to be a catalyst for change? change for the entire world and the future itself as we know it to be. a new path available to someone who has travelled away from all visible routes into the unknown.
>>
>you just don't want social interaction
>you prefer to be alone
>the comfiness of solitude
>still able to hold a decent converstation
>dedicate yourself to a stoic philosophy

Feels good, currently trying to understand carl jung and Kierkegaard
>>
File: 1458929569332.jpg (81KB, 960x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1458929569332.jpg
81KB, 960x1706px
>tfw also hit this point
>right before becoming a purgatory if mind creature I had to mentally break down over the course of a week
It's like constantly having an existential crises except without any of the negatives or positives. I just exist as a particle and all I can do is wait.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.