[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of life if you are ugly? No mattet how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What's the point of life if you are ugly? No mattet how much I improve myself in sports or academic activities, my derpy face cuts my value in half so every so often I plunge into a depression with no way out.

Why live if you can't be a positive force in the world?
>>
>>38709921
There is none
You arent strong enough to kill yourself so society WILL take advantage of you however they can

At this point in society attractiveness is all that matters, and you can thank Hollywood and Mass media for that. Are you a good musician? We'll have some tall black dude lipsync over your stuff. Are you a good writer? We'll use some dumb bitch to promote your book for you and say she wrote it to empower women

The average attractive person literally has everything handed to them while you work for them.
>>
>>38709921
Pretty sure you're not actually physically fit and realized you're pretty mediocre once you got to college. If you had either or both you'd realize how much they help
>>
This is the time, OP. Shun them. Become the villain they want you to be. Take your revenge on the world for it's cruelty.

.....or don't and kys. That could work too.
>>
>>38709921
rape many women and spread your ugly genes all over
>>
>>38710171
>Become the villain they want you to be

This is the equivalent of some ugly fat fuck saying "ill be a top CEO some day"
>>
>>38709921
Get a surgery or something
>>
>>38709921
Are you male? Grow a beard. Get a nice hair cut, lose some weight, get fit.

The perfect guy doesn't exist. There are 3 things women look for in men. If you have 2 of those, you'll be fine
>looks
>personality
>money

Same concept with females too, only since women are worthless and boring, all aspects are physical. As long as they have 2 of the 3, they are a catch.
>cute face
>ass
>tits
>>
>>38710238
It's hard to work on your personality if you feel out of place in social situations.
>>
>>38709921
try a another purpose
Join the army or somthing idk.
>>
>>38710238
If attraction didn't matter, then we'd all be BI you retard. Shut the fuck up, this is how men end up in sexless marriages and then get divorced for half their stuff. Because she never actually liked him in the first place, and was only with him for something artificial like money.
>>
>>38709921
The face lets you see how masculine or feminine someone is. The face is also the part of the body that has more variation than any other part. It's also the part we look at more than any other part.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.