[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, virgin >talk to girl I have a crush on >we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: o.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>be me, virgin
>talk to girl I have a crush on
>we find out we share same interests so I ask her out
>she says she doesn't date people she just met
>I'm ok with that and decide to start out as friends and ask her again later
>2 months pass and I ask her out again and she said she likes to wait at least 6 months before dating someone.
>I'm ok with that because she's pretty cool
>mfw I'm hanging out with her one day with her friends
>a guy taps me on the shoulder and asks if I want to talk in private
>I say okay and he asks me if I'm dating her.
>I say no.
>He says "oh ok, I had fucked her the other day and I was a bit worried."
>I go "what?"
>He told me he met her last week and he brought her to his place and he fucked her.

>mfw he managed to fuck her within 24 hours of meeting her

HOW DO YOU GET LAID? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
>>
>>38709854
She just doesn't like you
move on
>>
>>38709854
better to move on instead of getting attached dude
>>
>>38709854
You aren't Chad and she doesn't like you/finds you annoying. She's a slut.
>>
>>38709854
1.ghost her
2.do something else
>>
>>38709854
She's curving you bro. Drop her shit and move on. Life can be cruel like that
>>
File: 875967949671.jpg (97KB, 620x682px) Image search: [Google]
875967949671.jpg
97KB, 620x682px
>>38709854
>she says she doesn't date people she just met
>mfw he managed to fuck her within 24 hours of meeting her
If you didn't see this coming miles away, you deserve every bit of what you got.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.