[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be uncircumcised >suffer from premature ejaculation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1461010703260.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1461010703260.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>be uncircumcised
>suffer from premature ejaculation
>can't last longer than two minutes when jerking off
>>
>>38709459
At least it feels that good for you, faggot. Besides, there's things you can do to last longer and you still have the choice to get circumcised.

Be happy your parents weren't shitty enough to have you mutilated.
>>
That's actually normal.

Actual intercourse / blowjobs aren't anywhere near as easy to stimulate cumming.

You'll find that after years of jerking off that cunning from intercourse is a lot harder than it looks.
>>
>>38709459
My ex and only partner was uncircumcised. It's no big deal, don't worry about it.

Just jack off before you see the girl

That's normal, you aren't expected to last that long. Just make her cum by fingering her and then Fuck her for like 3 mins.
>>
If you take kratom powder it will help with that and give you a killer buzz
>>
>>38709459
If it's so bad, then cut your fucking foreskin off.

Not that you will, because foreskin is fucking great.
>>
You can do kegels. Idk if it does anything but I did them compulsively because it feels weird and it was just something I would do all my childhood. Now that I'm older when I lost my virginity it lasted 2 hours and sent my gf to the doctor lol. She's now my wife and it sounds like I'm pretty abnormal in lasting a long time
>>
>>38709459
Learn edging
>>
File: Drought.jpg (352KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Drought.jpg
352KB, 970x545px
>>38709459
>be circumcised
>my tip looks like pic related instead of shiny and springy
>need lubrication everytime I want to properly enjoy my masculinity, otherwise I'm risking injury
hell
>>
>>38710076
Sorry to hear that anon. I love my circumcision, my cock is beautiful
>>
>>38709459
You need to jerk off more
Once you start fapping three times a day you will take ages to get off
>>
>>38710288
>I'm glad that my parents cut off the most sensitive part of my penis!
>>
>>38710356
Whatever dude. Dick looks good. Still have outstanding orgasms. It's kinda like a grass is greener thing

>doc cuts off the excess forskin over the head
>omg every single penis nerve has been severed he will never have an orgasm again in his entire life!!!!

I doubt it feels any different your pleasure vs mine
>>
>>38710635
>trying to rationalize being a sexual amputee
>>
>>38709459
I'm uncut too but have never actually ejaculated. I've tried with my hand and got bored very quickly. Tried with a fleshlight too and didn't get anywhere.
Am I screwed?
>>
>>38710908
Dunno sounds strange. Does it just not feel good? Like at all?

>>38710813
I don't need to rationalize anything. Being cut hasn't negatively effected me. And my cock is gorgeous so I'm happy to show it off and be confident, with an uncut one I think the whole media "week it's uncut run away from it " would probably make me insecure
>>
>>38711039
Pretty much. I can feel the rubbing but it doesn't actually feel good or bad.
>>
>>38710320
I true chronic masturbator can make himself cum in under 15 seconds
>>
>>38711235
So are there different styles of circumcision? Cuz when I masturbate it kind of like tickles along the whole dick. And the more you stroke the more it satisfies that itch but also like increases the sensation until ultimately you cum and then the stimulation is usually really strong so you slow down or stop stroking cuz it's like brain wracking.
>>
File: 1501353287466.jpg (12KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
1501353287466.jpg
12KB, 254x198px
we all have this problem dude .
get her to suck you off first .
then you will last in the pussy.
>>
>>38711495
I'm not that anon. I was
>>38710908 and >>38711235
>>
>>38710635
>its another poor guy who lost part of his penis and is now extremely defensive
nobody likes insecure men kek
>>
>>38711850
No. No one does like insecure men. Bee yourself senpai
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.