[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dfw spend alot of time on here and x >my few senpai and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>dfw spend alot of time on here and x
>my few senpai and friends think im going crazy
>they think i should go to a mental ward (again)
WHATS WRONG WITH BELIEVING IN ALIENS
>>
Because aliens aren't real
>>
>>38709054
YES THEY ARE ANON
they have sleeper agents all over the world
and theyre gonna come and HARVEST ALL OF US ONE DAY
>>
There's nothing wrong with believing in aliens. I don't, but I think it's far more rational the believing in supernatural things like god, angels or ghosts.
>>
>>38709168
apparently yes there is,i stopped bringing it up for a couple days and everyone got worried about me wtf do i do
>>
>>38709209
stop caring about what normies think of you. i'm not saying i've accomplished that, but i'd like to.
>>
>>38709253
I really want to anon,but these people want to put me away! and just like before theres nothing i can do about it
>>
>>38709313
How could they put you away? Aren't you an adult person who can decide on his own what he does or doesn't?
>>
>>38709337
Yes i am an adult,but im an adult with mental health issues which means any doctor can just write me off as insane and stick me somewhere for months at a time
>>
>>38709408
Ok, I don't know about your country, but in mine they would actually have to prove that you're on the brink of inflicting harm on either yourself or another person. Believing in aliens doesn't really point to that. But maybe I just have it good with the laws here.
>>
>>38709408
Just lie to the doctor autismo. Act like them.pretend to be one of your aliens in human skin trying to blend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.