[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst part about having depression is when you realise that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491279767494.jpg (6KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491279767494.jpg
6KB, 236x285px
The worst part about having depression is when you realise that an hobby or interest that used to make you feel something no longer elicits any emotional or mental response at all.
>>
Ever notice how normies act like you can just choose to feel enjoyment?

Then they get angry if you try to explain that you're trying but you can't?
>>
Sorry Anon, I'm the same way with drawing and vibeo gaims.

I really don't know what the golden advise is, but... Try treat yourself better in little ways everyday until you feel better, and surround yourself with positiviry when you can, (e.g, don't interact in bitter online communities)
>>
>>38708797
Have you ever tried to explain to a parent that you can't just "try harder" at being happy, knowing all the while that they're just worried about your well-being but are incapable of understanding the depths of what is literally your chemically-induced despair?
>>
>>38708818

AII the time, man.

It took years before they finally got it.
>>
>>38708818

By the way, all despair is chemically-induced on some fundamental level. Even if we entertain the possibility of some level of metaphysical dualism, the fact that chemicals create consciousness to a massive extent is pretty much uncontestable at this point.

Even the structure of your brain tissue proper ultimately is an arrangement of chemicals.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.