[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like they're absolutely suffocated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: CRUfR9xUcAAf_s9.jpg (38KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
CRUfR9xUcAAf_s9.jpg
38KB, 600x469px
Does anyone else feel like they're absolutely suffocated by normies?

>most everyone I'm around is a huge fucking normie
>everyone just listens to the most pleb-tier of bands/artists
>can't really talk about how I really feel about anything most of the time
>normie-dom has even taken over most nerd circles
>can't talk about how much I hate normies even around other nerds because they'll judge me negatively and think I'm a neckbeard
>people who actually know anything about video games, music, etc. and don't just play/read/listen to whatever's popular at the moment are actually fairly rare
>while everyone is happy, in relationships, regularly having sex, hanging out with their friends, going to work, etc., I'm a borderline shut-in who's never had a gf, never had sex, a NEET, etc.

I feel like no one understands me outside of some places on the internet.
>>
File: 1501221140490.png (63KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1501221140490.png
63KB, 454x453px
>>38707603
Jeez I feel so bad for you, so sad to see another special snowflake unable to relate with anyone. Gtfo of my board you scum
>>
>>38707632
You sure showed me, anon. xD
>>
I bet you are more normal than you think. What bands/artist are you into.
>>
>>38708464
>What bands/artist are you into.
Currently, I'm really into experimental hiphop. Death Grips, clipping., Shabazz Palaces. I know you'll probably get on me for liking DG, but no one I've ever met IRL has liked this band or even heard of the most of the time.
>>
>>38707603
I know exactly how you feel anon. I've been through so many friendship groups over the past years because they all think I'm weird when in reality they're all normies. I've ended up with one close friend who is only a tiny bit normie and I'm slowly introducing her to 4chan. I became so withdrawn and introverted that nowadays I just spend all my time on here but my one friend is the exact same so that kinda makes me feel better I guess.
>>
File: 1457824741434.jpg (33KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1457824741434.jpg
33KB, 457x457px
>>38708569
You're just in the wrong space, man. I know that's a cop-out response, but eventually, you'll find people that do share your interests. If you find yourself completely surrounded, then you need to relocate.
>>
>>38708569
>rap/hiphop
You are the normie
Death grips is he only good thing tho, the production is what makes it good
>>
>I'm a neckbeard
Fixed your post, anon.
>>
I've actually met someone with equal interests in music, and you know what... I could actually talk to him with legit interest, it was so weird.
Everyone else that I regularly meet I just cold talk with, it's dreadfull. I don't want to scoof anyone for their interests but man...
>>
>>38707603
Go to art school.
If they still have pleb taste you can at least call them out for having shit taste and be superior. You won't be popular though..
>>
>>38708615
Man, I started hanging out with a bunch of "geeks" but they're almost interchangeable with regular normies. They're slightly "geekier" and that's about it. They're so ignorant on video games, music, etc., but they always act like they're so fucking enlightened. These people will talk about listening to the cringiest shit, then when I mention something like Nujabes, they will have no idea what I'm talking about, despite one of them talking about anime music.

I fucking hate them so much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.