[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw spent formative years on this board and other places on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1496159308259.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496159308259.png
35KB, 645x773px
tfw spent formative years on this board and other places on the internet where men are honest and you'll never be able to not think about what men think of girls whenever you look at one.

Even if I could get laid in theory, voluntary celibacy is the only possible route I can take if I don't want to be used and hurt. I can't even look a guy in the eye anymore.
>>
>>38706929
>said the pure and quiet femanon
>then proceed to suck chad cock
>>
>>38706943
chads are just like robots, they just are successfull with girls instead if failing. that's what the internet taught me

I already knew that normie chad guys jut wanted to fuck and wouldn't ever care about me,so I avoided them from the get go.

But if not for places like this, I wouldnt have known that the quiet guys who were nice and gentle and liked the things I liked were also secretly like that too. This board just informed me that even guys that seem kind and have ostensibly good intentions are exactly like the shallow perverse normie fucks I wanted nothing to do with.
>>
Ok retard, enjoy being alone forever
I know I will.
>>
This is how girls should think.
You should be suspicious of men's intentions.

That's why you wait until he has proven he intends to be committed to you before you have sex.
>>
>>38707012
>But if not for places like this, I wouldnt have known that the quiet guys who were nice and gentle and liked the things I liked were also secretly like that too. This board just informed me that even guys that seem kind and have ostensibly good intentions are exactly like the shallow perverse normie fucks I wanted nothing to do with.

Only because of how obvious it is that we can't trust girls.

>invest your heart in a girl
>get cucked
>>
>>38706929
Good. Now you know what it is like. We hate you cunts.
>>
>>38706929
>tfw spent formative years on this board and other places on the internet where men are honest and you'll never be able to not think about what men think of girls whenever you look at one.
>
>Even if I could get laid in theory, voluntary celibacy is the only possible route I can take if I don't want to be used and hurt. I can't even look a guy in the eye anymore.
men hate roasties because they are bitches and cunts who desire to destroy men from the inside out. just don't be that way. is that so god damn hard?
>>
>>38707012
>But if not for places like this, I wouldnt have known that the quiet guys who were nice and gentle and liked the things I liked were also secretly like that too. This board just informed me that even guys that seem kind and have ostensibly good intentions are exactly like the shallow perverse normie fucks I wanted nothing to do with.
they aren't it's just a mutually assured destruction gambit. they are in a cold war with women. you will note that, except for libtards assblasted over Hillary losing to a circus clown, the cold war is over. it's not a permanent state.robots want tenderness and kindness and gentleness and sweetness and love and are terrified that when they make themselves vulnerable to that from a woman, she will take it as weakness and destroy him. just show yourself to not be that way.
>>
The real problem is that girls always go for the most exciting guys who dont need them. If you want loyalty there are plenty of average boring guys who will never cheat, but youre too good for that.
>>
>>38706929
Is it that bad that I'd want to tongue your butthole?
It's not like I wouldn't love you.
>>
>>38707587

This post is right

Orig
>>
>>38706929
Another thread reaffirming my belief that I'll never find a decent woman.
>>
File: 3D Pepe.jpg (93KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3D Pepe.jpg
93KB, 1024x1024px
>>38706929
This is why you should only look for men who want to have children. Any guy who doesn't want children is just in it for the sex, and it's the same way the other way around.
It's a simple principal, but's it's always held true from what I've seen and experienced.

Try to prove me wrong
>>
>>38707604
Loyal guys who won't cheat ultimately just want a hole to fuck too though, that's the point. Loyal nice guys are exactly like the "exciting" chad types, they are just stuck with fantasizing about a chad lifestyle instead of acting on it.

Either way it is something I don't want. Did you not see the thread about the brothel where men preferred the sex doll? All men want is something to fuck, everything else is just tolerated. I don't want to live like that ever.
>>
>>38706929
It's only the guys that are displeased about their situation that complain.
I'm sorry that you think it's representative of the whole, but now that you know what to look for, you sort of know who to avoid.
>>
*sips milkshake* they are right you know.
>>
>>38707683

Sex is important to men you dumb bitch, its like a heroin addiction that comes withe the being a male package. If youre not putting out why are you here? What differentiates you from guy friends? Like it or not thats the glue that keeps us together because you sure as hell arent as interesting as another guy without your holes.
>>
>>38707779
Sex being important is one thing, I understand that sex is important to people. When men see girls as vaginas with a bunch of extra shit attached is when the problem starts.
>>
>>38706929
Thats why you don't go on this board while underage.
>>
>>38706929
>>38707012
It seems to me that (((somebody))) has promoted a culture that fosters a mutual resentment and distrust between the two genders.
>>
>>38707676
> be guy
> don't want kids
> want a loving gf to do everything with
> obviously that includes sex, but only with her
>>
>>38707847
>When men see girls as vaginas with a bunch of extra shit attached is when the problem starts.

That's what most girls are though.
>>
>>38707012
Jesus Christ. This sounds sincere. If so, you need to get out of here IMMEDIATELY. This place is not a representation of the real world. This is a negative, toxic wasteland of crabs in a bucket. Unironically, get out of here asap. You can look back on your life on a year and be amazed/slightly disgusted that you ever typed these words out. I promise.
>>
>>38707847

But thats what they are. Do you know how fucking annoying girls are because of their emotional passive aggressive ways? Pussy is the only thing that makes woman tolerable.
>>
>>38707921
The fact you included sex at all proves it. Having sex as a motivation at all makes the relationship impure, and without children will eventually lead to apathy and boredom.
>>
>>38708044
What if I want kids but don't want sex for reasons how we gonna do that
>>
File: 1500783657056.jpg (19KB, 319x362px) Image search: [Google]
1500783657056.jpg
19KB, 319x362px
>>38707963
This anon is correct, really OP. Don't listen to robots for an actual perspective on anything.

This board is filled with the pathetic dregs of society, the only reason I come here is for motivation not to be a sad sack and the occasional good thread.

Being hurt by a woman is a debilitating experience, and it's a difficult thing to overcome. The people on this board have been hurt and have stayed in the immediate post-breakup mindset, which is "why should I trust women, they always betray me eventually". Either that or in the case of some, they're worthless social retards who can't take responsibility for the fact that they can't talk to anyone. They prefer to blame it on other people (such as their parents, their peers, or those nasty women) rather than actually work to improve their social skills.
>>
>>38708102
View sex as a tool for making children, rather than something relied upon for enjoyment. If you rely on sex for enjoyment, eventually when it stops being enjoyable, you'll want sex from someone new.
>>
Doesn't the brain make pair bonding chemicals when u fug?
I think there's more to it than farting out babies after an indeterminate length of time desu fampai
I think for mommy and daddy to make a good team there needs to be significant horizontal knee knocking
>>
I don't understand why that "insight" would prevent you from taking a nice dicking. Sex is fun, ya know.
>>
I would literally rather be in a sexless relationship than go around fucking roasties. Because fapping is much easier. But all grills are used to being seenn only as fuckholes so they end up being shallow too. Good that you decide to remain pure against all odds, if you keep it up you can be an honorary robot.
>>
>>38708279
Sex seems repulsive to me. I don't like being touched at all really, the idea of a penis being inside of me makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>38707847
>When men see girls as vaginas with a bunch of extra shit attached is when the problem starts.
women can't see their way out of their own stupid hormonal bullshit to be anything but a hole. that is why men see them as replaceable and are seeking to replace them-- because men want more and women are not providing it. they've swallowed the muh patriarchy feminism pill and decided to act like men. surprise, bitch, men don't want emotional and sexual relationships with men (unless they're gay-- and, as you have seen here, interest in homo and trans relationships have increased because of how truly shit that women are now). finding a woman who isn't total shit because of how she's been voluntarily and involuntarily corrupted by feminism is finding a needle in a haystack. we robots are nostalgic for when women weren't shit. we have grandmas and great grandmas who aren't shit. we know with our own eyes it isn't a myth. be better women, for fuck's sake. we're begging you. or else, yes, you will be replaced.
>>
>>38708369
you might be a lesbian
>>
>>38706929
just date girls, senpai.
>>
you sound redbilled. will you please be my friend, every other girl friend I've had abandons me once they get a bf.
>>
>>38708503
Girls are just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>38708369
Would you sex for children if you had a good husband?
>>
>>38706929
>it's a femanon looks for an excuse to be a roastie episode
>>
>>38708623
What does this even mean? Please explain?
>>
>>38708694
I think it means that because "robots and chads have the same intentions regarding women", femanons might as well fuck chads.
>>
>>38708369
Then why even both arguing about issues related to men. No straight dude is gonna settle for zero sex. It's not gonna happen. It's in our nature. You should go for women if you dont want a penis inside of you. Nothing wrong with that but quit arguing about men.
>>
>>38708860
Not true. My only girlfriend ever broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex. Inb4 faggot, not everyone is a slave to biology. OP I'd gladly try to be your bf or whatever. Here's my email if you will even read this [email protected]
>>
>>38708830
>I think it means that because "robots and chads have the same intentions regarding women", femanons might as well fuck chads.
exactly. that's all she's looking for here any way. permission to be a slut. you have it, honey. go choke on chad cock. close the door on your way out.
>>
>>38706929
>thinking /r9k/ is representative of how everyone thinks
Stop coming here and find some friends instead, get to know more guys.
The world isn't divided into chads and robots as much as people on this board like to think it is.
>>
>>38706929
Please don't ever take 4chan too seriously.

internet young people do this thing where they take everything they hear seriously because they lack the ability to think for themselves.
"Oh I can't think so let me agree with the first thing i hear that sounds right, regardless of thought." "gee that guy used big words, he must be smart. I don't want to look dumb or out of the loop, so he's right. I'm too busy (undisciplined) to read or look up anything." These young people are incapable of rejection, incapable of failure, incapable of looking dumb. they can't handle it so they have to make sure they know everything so they never look dumb ever. How easily people believe stuff just because someone used pathos.

Anyways. there are several billion people on earth. one percent of a billion is 10,000,000 people.
Most people get burnt out just trying to count to 1,000. Please don't let neurosis trick you into thinking you have some sort of silent omniscience about people,
Otherwise you become one of those really shallow girls who think they know people by their names.

"Oh he's eating soup so he's a virgin." "Three blinks is means he's mad at me" or whatever the fuck types of thought young people have.

Have your wits about you, but always leave, maybe 30% uncertain. 30% untrusting 40% honesty.

My co-workers call this type of girl a 'Betty'.They're these girls who watch too much tv and read too many womans articles, so whenever they date they ask retarded questions like "oranges or celery??" because they read somewhere that people who eat celery or morons whereas oranges mean you last longer in bed or some other roastie bullshit example.
They wear their insecurites and vulnerabilities on their sleeve and and they get easily taken advantage of and we talk about it.

Just be an honest kind hearted person, and make a guy work a bit. If you're fake/easy you'll be taken advantage of, fucked, and dumped. Men are very fucking smart.
>>
Don't reply to this chick, gentlemen you're being deceived, she is just here for the attention, do not believe a word from her lips, assuming she is truly a she.
This is the internet, trust no hoe.

Tits or Gtfo.
>>
This is our space, don't explain anything to this wench.
You owe her no explanation.

No one cares whether she gives up on all men, if she really meant what she was saying she would be fucking Chad's right now, she's here for attention bois.

She wants to have you try to convince her of your true intentions , she probably gets off to this.
>>
>>38708129
But she is right though. Chads aren't any different than most robots, it's just the halo effect. Guys who want to get laid will hop through the things the girls set up, like dates before, going out, getting to know each other a bit more. But 90% of the time it's all just pretending to get laid and girls will fall for it.
>>
Thank it to feminism, whose narrative is to try get away with as much as you can, because thats what makes you a strong independent women. Girls aren't just afraid of being labelled as a slut now, they're proud of it and identify with it.
I've been monitoring the Tinder sub for months, and the generic tactic for girls who try to get into a relationship is to fuck as many guys as they can on the first date until they click with someone.
I've seen so many examples where the girl was seeing the guy for weeks and months, went out, slept at him and still hopped on a new dick for experimenting because "well, technically we haven't discussed exclusivity yet". And saw so many guys who actually wanted to take things slowly, the girl said she wanted to do that too, but still fucked guys behind his back.
Girls can be trusted less and less. Guys won't come out because they would seem bitter which is a huge turn-off, but you can see where the tendency is going. Wonder whats gonna happen 20 years later, either Japan where the majority of guys simply give up and remove themselves from the dating pool, or some kind of change from the female side. Either way, the current situation is fucked, unless youre really good looking and only care about hookups
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.