[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to finish moeshit series without alcohol >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1501249816467.jpg (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501249816467.jpg
62KB, 1366x768px
>try to finish moeshit series without alcohol
>can't bear it any longer

whats an easy way to get alcohol when ur under 21 and have no friends to buy it for you? i only have two episodes left
>>
Why are you watching that stuff if you can't stomach it?

Micro-dose vanilla extract. It's usually approx. 50% alcohol.
>>
File: 1501166164663.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501166164663.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
>>38706770
Here's some advice, senpai. In return I'd appreciate if you told me the moe anime you're watching and gave me a review on it.
Get something like four feet of clear plastic tubing, maybe half-inch diameter, from a hardware store. (This is also not very expensive.) Put the jar with the alcohol on the counter, and put an empty jar on the ground. Stick one end of the tube in the alcohol, but only partway so it doesn't get down to the sediment. Suck on the other end of the tube like you're drinking through a straw. Once the alcohol gets near your mouth, plug that end with a finger and put it in the jar on the ground and remove your finger. Ideally the alcohol will start flowing through the tube (this is also how underground rivers work). If the flow stops, try again.
And be careful to manage the end of the tube that's in the jar on the counter, to make sure you don't suck out the sediment. It won't kill you or anything, the sediment is apparently used as a sandwich spread in the UK (called marmite), but it will make the cider unpleasantly sour.
The yeast will make the juice bubble, sort of like opening a can of soda except it lasts for like two days. So make sure you leave enough space to account for that. But besides that, just use whatever amount of juice you can fit in your jars. And as was mentioned above, this is very important: DO NOT seal the jars airtight, or they might explode. The cheapest thing you can do is put some cheesecloth over top and use a rubber band to hold the cheesecloth to the lip. Or use a balloon with holes poked in it, or use one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Brewing-Fermentation-Airlocks/zgbs/kitchen/979848011 Just make sure that gas can escape your jars somehow, and ideally, you don't want air getting back in, because remember you're going to have a really sugary liquid sitting around at room temperature for two weeks. Ideally your brewing yeast is the only thing alive in there.
>>
>>38706934
OOPS, read this part first. That's how you siphon the alcohol.

>>31579584
Five gallons of store-brand apple juice with one packet of brewer's yeast. Five gallons is the standard size for homebrewing. That said, adding too much yeast doesn't matter, since the yeast will multiply as much as it can, so adding too much just gives it a jumpstart. If you can only get one-gallon containers, just divide a packet evenly between five of them.
Part of what's good about going with apple juice, besides the fact that hard cider is actually good, is that you can't fuck it up.
>>
File: 430.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
430.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>38706770
move to superior evropa sharty
>>
>>38706950
WAIT, there's more you have to read first

Take a 1 gallon jug and mix sugar water and baking yeast. Put a balloon with a few holes in it over the top. I haven't made it since I was a teenager so I don't remember how much sugar to put in. Google kilju for a recipe. Shit is ready to drink in a week or 2.
>>
File: finnish people are white.jpg (82KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
finnish people are white.jpg
82KB, 466x517px
Make sugar wine. Its a meme drink from the ultimate meme country
>>
Why are you under 21?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.