[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread. Write a letter to someone who may (or may

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1489867572595.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572595.png
61KB, 275x183px
Letter thread. Write a letter to someone who may (or may not) ever read it.
>>
>>38705537
I'm early this time, nice.
A,
3 years ago I acted like a dick.
I wouldn't change my decision at all but I would still prefer to have remained friends with you after that.
last three years I've been socially isolated. The last time I was happy was that one year.
I even attempted suicide in March.
Sorry for being a dick
J
>>
Dear A,

I wish things could go back to the way they were.

You and I had something quite meaningful, at least to me.

All those years, now suddenly meaningless. I'm sure you moved on, maybe you met someone else. Given that you haven't tried to contact me I presume that you have forgotten me.

What happened to you? Something in you changed. I'd say for me, it changed in late 2015. You used to be this sweet, caring person, but towards the end of our friendship, you turned into a bitter, selfish, empty person. You seem to care about nobody but yourself.

You threw away something which could have turned into something really quite special, so I hope it was worth it for you.

-J
>>
M,
Look I'm sorry that I couldn't save up the money to live with you and H. I really am. It makes me wanna throw up how sorry I am. And I know you guys are probably mad, you have every reason to be, but I can't really help my financial situation. You guys are my best friends in the world and I don't wanna lose you over something like this. Just please understand that this makes me upset, too, and I'm not doing this because I want to. You can be mad, but please try not to be mad at me.
I'm sorry
K
>>
File: 1496071863169.jpg (37KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496071863169.jpg
37KB, 500x430px
People in these threads always use the same initails as me
makes me a bit paranoid.
>>
Dear A

Do you really have so little to do that you're going through all my work online? I'm going to pretend that I don't see your comments, lest you think that I'm wasting any time on you whatsoever. We're through. You're toxic and I don't want you to be a part of my life ever again. And if your life is so boring without me that you have to latch to my online presence now, so be it. But don't expect any interaction with me.
K
>>
>>38705702
I think if someone was writing to you, you would know
>>
>>38705722
You sound like a piece of drama-obsessed shit.
>>
>>38705702
I would write to you but I will talk to you in person instead
>>
>>38705686
The only valid reason they have to be mad at you is if you were careless with your money or didn't try hard enough to get it.
>>
>>38705674
>>38705655
as a J whos has done annoying stuff to an A. its always annoying to think that the A might see this and think i did it
>>
Dear M
I love you but I don't have the courage to tell you and I'm afraid you don't feel the same.

-S
>>
Stupid A

You are a fucking bitch, you surrounded yourself with stupid friends who enabled you to twist your morals and become a whore. There's no coming back to me this time. I refuse to marry a whore. Enjoy traveling around the world while you can, because when you come back to the real world I won't be there to pickup after you.

M
>>
>>38705674
Women always act sweet and nice at first. She didn't change; she dropped her act or decided you weren't worth keeping it up for.
>>
>>38705759
No, I had a least 3 times where i thought it was for me until I asked for more initials. Guess even my fuck-ups are generic.
And yeah I know it is stupid, she has my contacts afterall.
>>
>>38705792

Selena? Please tell me that's you
>>
B,
Break up with D already. There's a reason why everyone around you is encouraging you to break up with him and telling you that this is a bad relationship because, frankly, it is. And it kinda astounds me how you can't see it, but I guess red flags look normal in rose-tinted glasses right? Honestly I think you just have issues with the idea of being single--and it makes sense, since you and G broke up you haven't been single for more than a few weeks at most. You need to learn to be more independent and have a better grasp at your pride. This relationship won't end well--I urge to you reconsider it. I urge you to remember who you were before you met and how ambitious you were and all the goals you had. It's not my place to tell you who you should and shouldn't be with, which is why I'm not actually telling you this, but if you were to ask my opinion I'd say you're better off without him.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 239x211px
Dear j
You really fucked up you wasted to much time it's gone it's over
did you really think time will just stand still an wait for you to figure out what you want to do .

you make me sick every one else is doing well nice house ,gf ,job, car but you can't even get out of bed ,
Fuck you you fucking cunt .

no one like you you fucking waste of space no one cares about you . From J
>>
>>38705810
Hits hard but there's probably some truth to this. Oh well.
>>
>>38705782
My hours got cut drastically out of no where meaning I had to drop out of our housing arrangement. Obviously none of us could've seen it coming,so it threw a huge wrench in the plans and now they're really upset about it
>>
>>38705827
B sounds like a mega roastie
>>
J -
I've rewritten this three times, which is weird as you'll never read it. All I want to do is listen to music with you. You make me feel a bit drunk.
I wish we'd met at a different time.
G
>>
>>38705787
letters to an A by a J are the most common here
wonder why
>>
>>38705925
A must be a common letter for girl names and J for guys
>>
B
you need to get your head out of your ass and consider other people for a change. I've never told you this, and I doubt I ever will, but you're surprisingly impressionable despite your facade. Sometimes I think we could be best friends if you just started to work harder on pulling your life together. And I know you've started to in the last year, you've improved, but you've been ignoring your moral compass completely and it shows. Please give more thought into the things you do/say--I don't care what J says about it or what J's opinion is--I care about yours. Stop trying to be a carbon copy of J already.
--L
>>
K
You need to be more responsible. Do your work in a more punctual way, don't make promises you can't keep, and for the love of God stop trying to please everyone because we all know you can't. All you're doing is sabotaging yourself and nobody wants to see you do that.
J
>>
Dear A

you''ll get it right one day. hopefully you don't end up with some jaded fukwit that you would have ended up with if we had got together but you rejecting me again and again led to some valuable lessons

J
>>
C
I don't know what I did wrong but I understand if you don't like me. My ways are unlike most people. I just want to take care of you and I want you to take care of me so we can get through this shitty thing we call life together. I know it's strange and I know I'm strange but I'm hoping one day you can open up to me and I will open up to you. Please don't ignore me, even if you don't want the same thing I do, I want to be friends with you and play vidya just like before. You mean a lot to me despite the limited knowledge I have of you and I'm just hoping one day I can mean the same to you. I promise you I will never leave you like others have, and I promise I will never ever hurt you, I would never hope for such ill intent for you. I'm very sorry about the past experiences you may have had, and I will protect you from having these experiences again. Please don't leave me. Part of me wants you to see this but the other part is telling me you are just going to hate me more. Sweet dreams, you know where to find me
--R
>>
>>38705537
Dear T.,

I am well and yes, since becoming a widower (and for the decade after we split up), I have been plowing a lot of new lady friends. I have no idea how I did not recognize your cousin. Oh wait, yes I do! She had a new last name (divorced), was really hot, and I um... actually knew she was your cousin. She knew about us but never believed your cover story. We never discussed you again. I have caught wind of your snooping around and communication with my estranged sister, and though I have long since lost any feelings toward you, "first love", you are reaching out - after divorcing the guy from the USN you cheated with/married after years of apparent abuse. See how gossip works both ways? If my sister is willing to dish on you, she's going to take some info and dish back, in the hopes of getting some more information from me.

There's no point in looking at my FB, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social accounts. Yes, I still work out, I know I am damn young-looking, considering our peers' looks. But no, I am not even mildly attracted to you. You aged like milk. Not even 40, you look 50. L said, you are self-conscious about it, and had surgeries and treatments to reduce stretch marks. Maybe you should not have made babies for S. every time he smacked you around and saw hookers in San Antonio. I guess S. wasn't your hero. 5 fucking children to keep a wife-beater in your life? He must have been exactly like B (makes sense).

Some confessions: I hated that dachsund. I considered killing it when you decided to adopt him out. Good idea. I had B. jailed after a couple entrapment scams. Twice. Anonymously. His AIDS? Prison. I sock-puppet and rat-pack shit-posted your ex-husband's businesses on Yelp. He should have paid their little protection fees. I was in SA when your tires were slashed. Ditto when someone drained your pool and ran the pump dry for the week you were in Cancun.

Stay away. I had a good wife, have a good life, and I take little shit.
>>
Dear J

I know it's been hard for you, I know being lonely sucks, I know it seems like nothing you do matters. I know everything seems unfair despite all you do for others . But it's alright. Once you join me and change your mindset, you can be happy again. Even if some will say we got worse. We'll be happy together. I promise
>>
L
I know for sure you won't see this because that sociopath gf of yours won't even let you on this site. You need to take control man... She's begun to take control of every aspect of your life and it's not healthy. You need at least a break, some time to reflect on what's been happening. You need to strengthen yourself mentally, just because you don't have a gf doesn't mean you're alone. We are all here for you at all times, more so than she is. We will all support you in the way that you need it and you don't need to glue yourself to G to keep going. She's doing more harm than good to you and it's about time that you break it off before it's too late. I only wish for the best for you.
--R
>>
>>38706146
You sound like you got one hell of a life story
>>
>>38706146
Pt. 2

PS I have about 12 messages in my FB message requests from you, and two from your sister (who was always kind). I have read them, and I laugh at your ridiculous reminders of our innocent times. I also mark them unread afterwards, and since I far overseas, I do so when I know there is little chance you will be watching them get read. You left me when I was in the hospital after a car accident. I will tell you off once you write as many words to me as I did to you (in old-school mail) from my wheelchair, my hospital bed, and then my college.

PSS What a shame that someone who inspired me to be great, who planned a million-year partnership for us and etc. now inspires in me pitiless disdain and loathing. You should ask my shitty sister about M. She was prettier, smarter, kinder, tougher and ready to brawl with anyone she thought was looking at me in a way she disliked. Pretty much a jealous but sweet and worthy partner, lover and wife. From what I have been told, you were scornful, verbally abusive and bitter. I guess that's a step up from selfish, a little stupid and spoiled. But still shitty...
>>
Dear obama
Nigger
Love, Anon
>>
>>38706172
Dont suppose your initial is H?
>>
>>38706204
It's a work in progress, but it has not been boring. Foster care, military, rehook with foster care first love on discharge, start college, beat living tar out of girl's 6mo. fling stalker who took her in when she was cast out of foster care at 18, good year and then shit starts showing cracks... car accident broke both my legs, girl left, she considered coming back when someone told her I would be getting paid, left immediately when I said it was probably not going to happen b/c hospital bills (I lied like a motherfucker). Wrote her a lot, got over her but wrote her as I met other people and finished JC and xfer'd to a university. Got one note in another mutual friend's letter, "Congratulations on getting into Berkeley, always so smart, T." I wrote her after that as followup and got an earful of how she met a good man and she was young and stupid, never loved me, stopped writing.

Met my wife in SF, did a lot of IT work, lots of Boston and San Antonio travel, sold my first little enterprise, joined a startup, 5 years later was fairly well off, took a buyout. We moved to deep NorCal, traveled and fucked for 5 years... occasionally I joined a BoD or consulted. She got aggressive breast cancer, fought it like the banshee she was, died and strangely left me pretty full-hearted. Took her ashes all over the world, got offered a great adventure on the edge of Europe, took it, stayed. That leave out some of the great sidetrips and a lot of low points before I snagged the girl of my dreams, but even those were better than my foster care life could be, even with T in the picture back then.
>>
>>38705814
>Selena? Please tell me that's you
No, Sara. Sorry, anon.
>>
Dear Michael,

Thinking of you. Hope you're persevering. I'm not.

~Aleks
>>
I love you and I know I can never be with you. This life is hell and it never gets better.
>>
To fernanda

You're too good a person, thank you for sticking by this wreck of a man. I don't think I'm destined for greatness but I'll still try, if only to justify asking for my money back
>>
>>38706582
M?

Original text is required to post.
>>
File: 1501318491948.gif (25KB, 214x255px) Image search: [Google]
1501318491948.gif
25KB, 214x255px
>>38706731
You're grasping at straws, man. That post has no signifying clues to indicate who it's meant for. I apologize, I just don't want you to brood as much as I have over similar nonsense.
>>
>>38705537
JH
Is it all in my head or do we have something special? Am I just another delusional fan or did you see what I said about you? I want you to know it was all true, I like you so much. So much. I'm so happy to be your fan, I feel selfish for saying this but this is truly the best timeline.
Thank you and I love you
E/M/your twin flame
>>
>>38706731
Who are you?

Don't mute me.
>>
Dear H,

I hate that I'd rather you break my heart than to never hold you in my arms again.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.