[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want a guy who makes me laugh Why the fuck is it my job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1398658008986.png (172KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1398658008986.png
172KB, 396x385px
>I want a guy who makes me laugh
Why the fuck is it my job to entertain you roastie!?
>>
>>38705189
that you you must have a big dick
i bet you lack both
>>
Welcome to women, anon. You're a jester unless you're 8/10.
>>
Because you want to be her boyfriend. It's her job to make you laugh as well.
>>
>>38705221
how fucking retarded are women that they want to laugh all the time, like can they not be sinsere about ANYTHING for a little bit??!
I literally haven't had a laugh in years
>>
>>38705189
Women want this because their brains are literally empty. They have no genuine interests, no sense of humor, no knowledge of science, politics, history or the current state of the world. Have you ever noticed how women can't stand being alone/single, even though it's only for a couple of days? That's because they need someone to fill them out (an interesting man, of course) because they're so stupid and uninteresting they can't even keep themselves entertained for the shortest mount of time. Robots, on the other hand, manage to stay entertained for several years all on their own.
>>
>>38705250
to add to this, when they say "make me laugh", they really mean "someone who's interests i can latch onto and pretend i care about so i seem interesting".
>>
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>38705268
>>38705250
>>38705268
>someone who's interests i can latch onto and pretend i care about so i seem interesting".
This women CANNOT mentally have their own interests, passions, or views on ANYTHING without a man telling them what to think
The majority of women are just visceral animals who only have a tiny bug brain that is only capable of constantly craving material possessions, status, and big fat dick to trigger pleasure neurons in their stretched open gaping clits, and are not capable of rational or introspective thought's the way a male is
If they like a band, or have a hobby that is not basic as fuck it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the TV or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
Women are not "treated" like cattle, women ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN
>>
>>38705305
This is the sad truth, anon. The worst part is, is used to be a fucking male feminist in my early teens. It baffles me how unoriginal, empty and stupid women are and I hate myself for ever thinking women were worth anything and for parroting around for them. And you know what the worst part is, anon? Most men don't realize this and go along with women's games. I want to fucking kill them all, both the bluepill men and the disgusting women.
>>
As someone who is considered to be relatively funny. This is not true Anons. If you are funny you will just consider you like a castle fool.
Being good looking and financially well off is 10x more better.
>>
>>38705189

you will always be a virgin
>>
Lol is this satire? It's not that hard to be funny anyways and you should WANT to make people who you love laugh.
>>
>>38705305
>>38705305
>stretched open gaping clits,
fucking based
>>
File: 1345678fgfd.png (426KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1345678fgfd.png
426KB, 500x375px
>>38705745
>>38705688

They don't actually want anyone funny, that's just said so it seems like they care about your personality. All they want is wealth/status, and they'll laugh at whatever a successful person says to keep up the illusion.
>>
>>38705189
It's no job if you're naturally humorous. If you need to try, you're probably not very funny at all.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 253x199px
>>38705189
If a girl finds you attractive, the halo effect will make her believe you are funny.
So if she is attracted to you, you could litterally say pee pee poo poo and the roastie will laugh.
If you are ugly, well welcome home.
>>
Its easy to make girls laugh though. They have a very pleb-tier sense of humour so you can just make bad puns or recite maymays your normalfag friends have posted on facebook
>>
>>38705221
>It's her job to make you laugh as well.
Literally no man thinks this. Even if women could be funny, no man would demand it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.