[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister has two children already >my parents are giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1394306761192.jpg (14KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1394306761192.jpg
14KB, 320x287px
>sister has two children already
>my parents are giving me "the talk"
>"oh anon I just hope I'll live to see at least one of your children"

Does anyone else actually have a problem even imagining yourself having a stable relationship and children?

I genuinely think that it's literally impossible for me to ever have a proper family of my own. I can't even get a gf for fucks sake. My friends are already getting engaged and married, soon gonna have children too. I on the other hand am perfectly aware that I will never have any of that. I'll never really be the family man because in fact, I learned to live completely alone, dine alone, do everything alone, to the point where I'd have real issue readjusting to being with someone, even so much as to have time for a girlfriend.

Is it acceptance stage already?
>>
>>38705151
23 years of age, mate. Life has been rather unchanged for the past 7 years I'd say.
>>
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just can't see myself being intimate and close with anyone and I'm absolutely opposed to having children.
>>
>>38705129
I blame society
>barely get enough conversation between my own family
>I'm supposed to welcome an entire new group of people as the wife's family into my life
>have to be open and friendly and loving towards them or else they'll pull a girl back out from this crazy schizos life
>instead of being a family acquaintance they have to accept a stranger well into adulthood as their daughters husband
dumbass society
>>
I wish i was alone. Instead im married with a wife whose ass i havw to kick regularly and a son i love but mildly hate at times because hes fucking 3.

If i could go back those 7 years and undo this i would.
>>
>>38705129
My sister also has 2 kids her and her boyfriend never have any money they constantly need help and money they take stuff all the time from my family .they make my parents watch their kids all the time. And I hear stories like this all the time from other people. Its really horrible to have kids in this day and age. Very sad times we live in.
>>
File: 1408291605110.png (87KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1408291605110.png
87KB, 396x385px
>>38705277
That's how it's always worked, anon. I'd say the bigger issue here is the fact that it's so hard to find a girl who'd be more interested in the long term thing. It's impossible for some reason because girls are so fucking passive these days that they just won't actually do anything and the second you stop being exciting, they ditch you for another guy. Rinse and repeat.

>>38705343
Holy shit, anon it's the same here. Those people are living the fucking life because of all the support they're getting. It's fucking terrible to be honest but they just shamelessly use the family for money and shit because they well know that children are a good way of acting on people's emotions.

And I'm the bad guy because I don't fall for this shit actually. My sister has already tried to guilt trip me into giving up my console for her kid. I cut fucking contact with her after that.
>>
>>38705397
it didn't always work like that. you didn't have to wait until you were almost thirty until you had to start thinking about a family. it used to be so you were set up at like 12. that's plenty of time to accomodate to a new family
>>
>>38705753
Oh you mean that. Well yeah, I absolutely agree. Really the thing here is that technically it gives you more time to find a better partner but in the end of the day it's never gonna happen and you're gonna be fucking around a lot (at least women do it) before finding a partner that you won't really be happy with anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.