[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had small talk with the girl at work yesterday >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vgGgytO.jpg (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
vgGgytO.jpg
35KB, 645x773px
>had small talk with the girl at work yesterday
>I think she's single
>>
>>38704735
you got this champ
>>
>>38704735
urgh, why does a single girl speaking to a guy mean that she is interested in him. its called being polite.
>>
File: IMG_2167.jpg (450KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2167.jpg
450KB, 1538x2048px
>>38704735
go get em op you got this
>>
She's not single. She probably has a group of beta orbitors she's collecting and maybe 1-2 guys she fucks regularly but isn't in love with.
>>
>>38704735
GET IT IN LAD
>>
even if she's not single you still may have a chance. I've been dating some coworker who has a boyfriend for a few months now. Of course she didn't tell me about him until way after I asked her out
>>
File: dio.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>38704735
Just remember that she has had "small talk" with hundreds of other guys and they have the exact same thought as you do. A plethora of them are probably much more qualified than you are and the best you can do is be her re re re re re bound. Even if you somehow managed to get with her, she would have already attended the cock parade and gave away souvenirs to Chad. Enjoy the sloppy seconds while it's hot.
>>
File: 1498704532146.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1498704532146.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>38704773
Well when no one ever talks to you, looks at you or even thinks of you, the slightest bit of attention can make you become attached, but you wouldn't know anything about that you normalfaggot piece of shit.
>>
>>38705040
nah dude I know how you feel. I've been stuck in my house for like 2 weeks with no contact with my buddies. Lonely as fuck
>>
>>38704990
this. why do people overestimate women when this is what they're like?
>>
>>38705040
>falling for women's tricks
betas like you who bow to these whores deserve every inch of heartbreak that'll inevitably come your way
>>
>>38705131
I'm not OP, no woman would ever talk to me in any situation, I was just saying how I would probably feel if that happened to me.
>>
>>38705060
>2 weeks
>with my buddies
I've been in my house for 4 years and haven't had a single IRL friend since I left High School.
>>
>girl texts me asking to hang out

We went to a restaurant, it was nice. She's chill as fuck and actually pretty funny.
>>
I killed the thread fuck
>>
>>38704735
>>38705723
out

origaniganom
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.