[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go to an amusement park today, but would people think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3758.png (1MB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3758.png
1MB, 441x603px
I want to go to an amusement park today, but would people think I'm a pedophile or a weirdo going alone?
>>
>>38704614
>pedophile
Depends on looks. If you're a 40 yo fat neckbeard yes, if yo're under 30/look normal over 30 no.

>weirdo
"turbo normies" will think this, adults won't. A lot of normies will think it's a bit odd but not care. No one will say anything to you.
>>
>>38704614
im wondering too.

i want to watch Spiderman alone today, but im afraid people will think I am pedo since only children watch marvel movies.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>he uses the single riders line
>>
saturday is like the worst day to go alone. pick a random ass weekday so you don't have to spend as much time waiting in line alone like a sperg
>>
>>38704738
Nobody gives a shit if you go to the movies alone
Everybody watches superhero movies these days
>>
>>38704772
I would just put in my ear phones and listen to music while waiting.
>>
I don't know why you would want to desu, a movie or concert is fine but going alone to an amusement park would make me feel incredibly alienated and depressed. You do you though.
>>
>>38704847
Rides are fun and its been a while. I find its more uncomfortable/depressing/alienating with people than being alone.
>>
>>38704614
Nobody will think you're a pedophile if you start crying after the ride because enjoyment is only temporal and reality hits you as soon as you stop the funny cart ride.
>>
I've always wanted to do that, go to Disneyland or Six Flags alone. But I just feel like it would be so boring waiting in lines with no one to talk to. There is only so much time I can spend on my phone.
>>
Don't go, anon. Sure it sounds fun, but it's going to be depressing as shit going all alone with no gf. Trust me. It is not fun.
>>
>>38704614
I use to work security at an amusement park, if its anything like how we do things
if you go alone you are going to get flagged and they are going to keep a very close eye on you ,
>>
eww what a creep lol
>>
File: IMG_3760.jpg (22KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3760.jpg
22KB, 240x160px
>>38705233
>I got a 134, single virgin male heading towards the Rocky Mountain Thunderride can I get some eyes on the ground on him
>Yep I got him
>>
>>38705323
there was an attempted abduction by one of these guys, so yes we dont fuck around with that anymore.
>>
>>38704738
Nobody will care.
Weird old men sit at the back of cinemas all the time and nobody will take notice of you if you pick a time that isn't busy.
Pick something earlier than 12PM if possible.
>>
>going to an amusement park during peak normie times
If I was ever going to go I would go during school time. Less children, less lines, more time for fun.
>>
>>38704614
Most people will be too busy talking with their friends to notice you my lonely guy.
>>
>>38705426

this post has good info... despite anon not knowing the different between less and fewer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.