[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw i accidentally wiped all of my creative notes from the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Exuma Front.jpg (895KB, 1676x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Exuma Front.jpg
895KB, 1676x1684px
Tfw i accidentally wiped all of my creative notes from the last year

suicide wouldnt be an overreaction
>>
create some new creative notes then
>>
>>38702619
I will but ill never get the old ones back. A years worth of every good idea i had is gone
>>
>>38702607
What were your notes about dude?
>>
>>38702688
All my thoughts and ideas about movies, music, games, etc. Plus all of my creative writing that i was working up the nerve to put out
>>
>>38702607
Been there.

I don't know what to suggest.
>>
>>38702607
be creative and create some more creative notes faggot
>>
I feel for you. After my last hard drive died and then discovering my external was stolen I know how shitty it can be. I try to back up with multiple sources now. It's a pain in the ass but two hard drives, my phone, and email give plenty of redundancy. A curious thing I've noted is they come back in a way. The seeds are gone but the ghosts are still in pour memory. They can be retrieved with the right priming. Instead of passively consuming news each morning I do a little less reading and try to pick a few interesting stories and follow ideas generated from them. Usually it leads to order ideas I had, sometimes from totally different perspective. Inspiration is weird like that. Problems I struggled with that are later so easy to compensate for or altogether circumvent. Despite not remembering it all you carry a lot of the concepts with you at least to some degree. Y'know, just be yourself. For real though, I'm sorry for your loss. The nagging feeling of not knowing what you used to know never completely goes away.

Anime titties to help the pain.
>>
>>38702607
>Dambala send demons
>Dambala send angels
>Dambala send fire
>Dambala send water
>>
MAMA LOI
>>
>>38702718
man i've just been starting my creative notes since like this year, you make me realize I should put them up on google docs
>>
File: lättäkännissä.png (114KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
lättäkännissä.png
114KB, 398x397px
>cumputer hard drive is 5 years old with no backup
>has important important information on it and all my music
anyone else /live dangerously/
>>
>>38705022
get on my level anon
>shitty dell inspiron from 2009 with the stock hard drive still in it
>ive been using it almost every day since 2009
>>
share some of your notes anon, at least any that you remember

here is one of mine

>Prayer wheels and music box style voice synthesizers. Ever since it was found that you could get thousands of prayers-per-second by spinning the wheel, mechanized priests utilizing machine gun holy magic became the enforcers of a demon-infested world
>>
>>38702607
dont worry no one would have probably read them anyway...if you posted it on fanfic net tho you'd get an oscar nomination and movie contract like the Twilight series did.
>>
>not backing up your stuff

you deserve it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.