[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found silverfish behind my bed why are they there and how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490091525152.png (170KB, 299x274px) Image search: [Google]
1490091525152.png
170KB, 299x274px
>found silverfish behind my bed
why are they there and how do I get rid of them?
>>
>>38702592
>silverfish

theres no such thing. you are having a psychotic episode.
>>
>>38702592
Gently pick it up and toss it outside you sociopathic fuck
>>
>>38702620
A silverfish (Lepisma saccharina) is a small, wingless insect in the order Zygentoma (formerly Thysanura). Its common name derives from the animal's silvery light grey color, combined with the fish-like appearance of its movements, while the scientific name (L. saccharina) indicates the silverfish's diet consists of carbohydrates such as sugar or starches.
>>
>>38702592
They are usually around musty like areas. I am super ignorant of this but I heard they like things that are normally in abandoned houses or buildings.
>>
>>38702647

>schizophrenic rantings
>>
>>38702592
They might be hiding in nearby stone blocks. Break them with silk touch and dispose of them. Chances are some are monster eggs now.
>>
File: 1476209599953.jpg (43KB, 529x459px) Image search: [Google]
1476209599953.jpg
43KB, 529x459px
>>38702647
I can post pseudosciencey stuff about fake animals too, mother fucker.
The marsupial lion (Thylacoleo carnifex), commonly known as the "drop bear," is not actually closely related to modern lions or koalas. Around the size of a leopard or very large dog with coarse orange fur with some darker mottled patterning (as seen in most Koalas) and weighing up to more than 200 pounds, it is a heavily built animal with powerful forearms for climbing and holding on to prey. The animal has a skull similar to a koala's or wombat's, and has sharp, very large, rodent-like front teeth. It lacks canines, using one large premolar that the Western Australian Museum describes as "an enormous bolt-cutting-like device, enabling Thylacoleo to slice through flesh with ease."
Pictured is the drop bear habitat.
>>
>>38702732
post yfw marsupial lions are a real thing and are what drop bears are based off of
>>
>>38702765
>he thinks the drop bears aren't just playing dead
nice knowing you
>>
>>38702726
ur Minecraft jokes aren't funny, those fuckers are disgusting
>>
I only have spiders in my room, and they are my friends.
>>
>>38702592

try pissing on them as this will offend them and they will find a new place to rent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.