[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work in bar >random girl talks to my friend for like 25

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 18-image321_.png (20KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
18-image321_.png
20KB, 480x320px
>work in bar
>random girl talks to my friend for like 25 seconds(he also works there but was off shift tonight)
>leaves
>comes back a few minutes later
>asks us if we wanna do a line
>friend has a gf so he wingmans it so that me and her are in the bathroom alone in a stall together
>she basically would have jerked or sucked me off but only if I did a line of coke
>never done coke before and dont want to
>end up not doing it
>she kissed me a few times most likely to try to convince me
>ends up leaving after calling me a pussy several times

Should I have done it? I still dont want to do coke but I really wanted head and she seemed very willing to do something sexual as long as I did the line
>>
You should of just done it, it would have felt good and there isn't really any major consequences from just one line of coke if it was just the one time:
>>
>>38702583
Should have pretended to do it then stuck your dick up her front butt and caught yourself a nice STD.
Or tell her she can have free drinks at the bar if she sucks your dick. Then don't give her any free drinks.
>>
>passing up free coke
>>
>>38702583
You seem like a huge pussy, yes. You also made your friend look bad. You fucked up massively.
>>
>>38702583
Do whatever you want you dumb fuck. I think you're weird and lame but it's whatever.
>>
>>38702583
How can you not understand what happened there.
It's the simplest way to get someone addicted.
Offer them drugs for free, maybe even throw a blowjob in.
Then when you'll need your second or third line of coke, they'll want you to start paying up.

Not even high schoolers fall for a scam this simple.
>>
>>38703166
>coke is as addictive as heroin
Holy shit boy. Are you afraid of driving because you might get hit by someone?
>>
>>38702583
Coke is dangerous.
I prefer to have my sanity and choose when to an hero rather than become an addicted zombie.
>>
>>38703198
Hes right u know.
A loser will associate coke with blowjobs and buy more to try to relive the moment.
By the time he realizes his mistake 50/50 hes hooked
>>
>>38703241
Only a fucking idiot associates drugs with getting head. You cunts are so sad. Scared of your own shadows
>>
Drugs are for faggots. I'm proud of you for sticking with your convictions even with some temptress whore trying to convince you. She's calling you a pussy because you demonstrated you're not as weak as she is and she got defensive.
>>
>>38703524
>some temptress whore
Hahaha. I bet you do a good job of defending your virginity. Gotta get them wizard powers lol
>>
>>38703551
Funnily enough I'm not a virgin and I lost it while being fucked on weed and booze.

Doesn't stop what I posted from being true.
>>
>>38703160
>lame

It was cocaine, not a beer or a cigarette, you dumbfuck
>>
>>38703574
>it's COKE
>DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS THIS IS
lmao no

>>38703573
;) Sure you did little buddy.
>>
>>38703591
You must not have much going on to be on here acting like this
>>
>>38703591
Keep fucking up your mind my man. As someone who did a shit load of assorted drugs growing up you'll regret it eventually, you can't do it forever.
>>
>>38703608
What did he mean by this?

>>38703623
>As someone who did a shit load of assorted drugs growing up
Retard. No wonder you're a spastic now
>>
>>38702583
you did nothing wrong. coke is hard and kinda risky. you didn't want to, and that's fine.
>>
>>38703631
>No wonder you're a spastic now
Implying. I just knew when to call it quits lest I end up like some angry nigger defending them on a Korean Soapmaking forum. Drugs are still for escapist faggots.
>>
>>38703652
>Keep fucking up your mind my man
>As someone who did a shit load of assorted drugs growing up
>No wonder you're a spastic now
>Implying
So which is it? Did you do a shit load of drugs while your brain was developing and it fucked your mind up or are you talking out of your ass?

Don't worry, I know it's the former.

>Drugs are still for escapist faggots.
Interesting non-argument you have there.
>>
>>38702583
You did nothing wrong OP. Girls like that are trouble. They'll never ever stop chasing a drug infused sex high. Not even when their bodies aren't strong enough for it anymore.
>>
How can you fuck up so badly? If this isn't a made up story I feel bad for you. Of course you should have done it jeez. Using cocaine once isn't gonna kill you
>>
>>38703688
I smoked a lot of weed from 17 onwards and got into RC's at 19 for 5 years. I'd say the lasting damage has been anxiety and a lack of motivation and happiness. I called it quits because I realised drugs are not productive in any way (and that goes for psychedelics as well) and I didn't wanna be that person running away from my problems.

I used to rage against drug haters on the internet too, they were attacking the one thing that made me happy and it got me mad.

>>38703720
>Using cocaine once isn't gonna kill you
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/05May/Pages/Casual-cocaine-users-may-be-risking-heart-damage.aspx
>>
>>38703774
>I used to rage against drug haters on the internet too, they were attacking the one thing that made me happy and it got me mad.
Sick projection mate. I don't take drugs. Still doesn't mean you didn't ruin your head like a fucking idiot. Your problems are your own. There is a reason every unironic reports the same issues you have. They weren't all druggies, you're just a fuck up lol
>>
>>38703720
>Using cocaine once isn't gonna kill you
Sometimes people have undiagnosed heart conditions. But more importantly, Cocaine can interfere with the electrical signalling of the heart.
>>
>>38703774
>www.nhs.uk/news/2014/05May/Pages/Casual-cocaine-users-may-be-risking-heart-damage.aspx
And yet you'll eat a steak and some eggs but will speak out against snorting a line to get your dick sucked. lmao you truly fried your brain didn't you
>>
>>38702583
You did nothing wrong
Sounds like a scam to me, someone random offering free coke and a blowjob? That sounds for trouble. If it was someone I know and trust, yes sure.
Also you don't want your brain to know the feeling of coke, once you've done it, you'll never forget it and nothing will come close. Even seeing it in movies will trigger you.
>>
>>38703822
>I don't take drugs.
Then why the fuck are you even here?

>ruin your head
Not really, a lot of my problems stopped when I quit the drugs. I don't have panic attacks anymore really. I'm working on my life and trying to do things towards building a happy life. If I'd kept going down that route (which is a very easy route to get sucked into and then stuck on) then I suspect the damage would get worse and more lasting. Like that slow fucker you always see at every party who can't function while he's sober.

>>38703830
Are you that faggot who made the vegan thread the other day?
>>
File: image%3A2601.jpg (39KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2601.jpg
39KB, 355x369px
People here would seriously fuck a random girl that offered them sex, did being a loser for so long made you stupid snd delusional instead of making you smarter? Has any girl even talked to you or wanted to become your friend even once? Why the fuck would a girl come and offer you sex out of nowhere? You are not chad you fucking retard she would not offer you sex because she wanted to have sex with you. There's only two options for what she really wanted.
1-she wanted to fuck you up with the "coke" (do you even know if that was really coke?)
2-whe wanted to fuck you up in some other way like HIV AIDS of other sort of STD she is a drug addict after all she probably had sex with a lot of people for drugs
>>
>>38703904
>Then why the fuck are you even here?
Came to tell OP he was a bitch. Stayed to piss you off.

>Not really, a lot of my problems stopped when I quit the drugs
So what's the problem?

>Are you that faggot who made the vegan thread the other day?
No. Doesn't stop what I said being true though. Or are you going to be an edgy little hypocrite and decry drugs for their potential negative effects while continuing to eat cholesterol which objectively leads to atherosclerosis?
>>
She probably wanted you to do coke and suck you so you'd want to buy more and you'd have shared with her
>>
>>38703931
>everyone here is a loser like me: the post
It's well known that girls get horny after some coke or some pills.

>do you even know if that was really coke?
His friend took some in the other stall

>-whe wanted to fuck you up in some other way like HIV AIDS
lmao are you THIS afraid of girls anon? Holy shit you need to get off the internet dude
>>
>>38703166
>not being strong enough to take advantage of the free drugs and sex just once.
weakling...
>>
>>38703935
>Stayed to piss you off.
Didn't really work. I don't know why you'd call OP a bitch for not doing something that you wouldn't do either though. Getting a blowjob is hardly some king shit worth selling yourself out for.

>So what's the problem?
I probably should have said they slowly decreased, it's been a while since I did them. It takes time for the effects to go away and I still have lasting damage. You don't want to jump on the drug train once because then you keep coming back for more, then years later you wonder where the time went.

>Doesn't stop what I said being true though
Not at all, but they aren't comparable in terms of effects. Drugs will fuck you up quick and give you daily repercussions, eating a small bit of meat everyday can potentially fuck you up in later life. I prefer the bulk of my diet to be grains and plants with a little animal protein on the side.

>>38703948
DINGDINGDING
>>
>>38704062
>I prefer the bulk of my diet to be grains and plants with a little animal protein on the side.
Then you can't attack others who want to dabble in some drugs occasionally. At least drug use only harms the taker instead of others :)
>>
To everyone saying she wanted to be my dealer idk. She told me some shit about she car with her brother because his gf of 4 years broke up with him and he was really sad about it. Why this made her want to do coke with random strangers I have no idea
>>
>>38704124
Meat isn't addictive. It's very rare you come across an occasional drug user. And especially with a drug as addictive as coke it's not worth dabbling in it once just because you want something as superficial as a blowjob.
>>
>>38702583
You made the right choice, don't fall for the druggie jews lies
>>
>>38704301
What lies are they, anon?
>>
>>38703970
>>everyone here is a loser like me: the post

Wtf are you doing here you are not a loser fuck pff normalfag
>>
>>38703451
WELCOME TO R9K YOU FUCKING NORMAN
>>
>>38702880
>should of

Post disregarded
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.